​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lakehills chili

Who has chili and do any one have some pups out off him they look like the one that Paul placed in the masters

Re: Lakehills chili

That's the only one that will run !!

You want to bet? Try the 8 hr results in so.la. a week or so ago.

Guess so with those trotters

It's funny someone always getting on here talking about someone's dog but never has tha guts to post there on name.

You know i dont say much on hear but, i will say this chili belonged to clay granham he bread and raised him then sold him to paul west!! i watched this hound and his litter grow, get started and smoke a many hound, and as for none of his pups running ? BULL i was the first to bread a gyp to him before clay ever sold the dog and for the one's that like to talk crap but cant put there names to back it up i own a 600 acer fox pen well stocked how bought you just give me a call an ill show you just what those chilly pups can do .... clay is like a grandfather to me I KNOW what his blood lines can do HE RAISES THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! thanks for your time

Amen!Well said Candice

You know if people would have to post there name and email address on here it would stop all tha bull crap on here its just a bunch of cry baby's that wish they had a good dog that's always got something negative to say about someone or there dogs.

agreed !!

What is chili out of and were is he at now thanks

Chili is out of Wild goose tommy x Pawnees pepper. He is standing at chad cannons in North Carolina right now. We do still own him.

DO yall have some puppys

Yes we do. YouI can call Paul 318 447 9039