Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Redgal/chilli

Whats the redgal/chilli pups look like?

Re: Redgal/chilli

Don't know how they doing heard 747 had them at their kennels

Man y'all should see them those male pups has to be 26" and 3 ' long females look like greyhounds heard there taking them to enon for the derby in couple weeks think there about 8 months now

well ladies i saw the red gal & chilli pups and there HOT!!!!! HOT!!!! HOT!!!

is that jw webb red gal

Yes its Jw Webb and clyde Ely red gal the pups are off chilli

What's the matter no coments on them RED HOT CHILLI'S yall scared of them already huh

to the red gal fan, most real hunters know that the very best crosses most of the time does not turn out. therefore most hunters are waiting to see how this cross will turn out. red gal was raise not far from my pen and not anything special until j. w. got her and made her a outstanding field trial dog. chilli has alway been a good hound. now the question is where the offspring can do it. if it there, then j.w. and clyde will get it out of them. time will tell.

How can you say the very best crosses don't turn out? That doesn't make any sense what so ever. If thats the case then what are we doing here? why are we raising and training top hounds and breeding them to other top hounds. Should we just breed so-so to so-so and hope for a great? Maybe I read it wrong. Most of the big winners came from the best crosses.

After Re-reading that last statement with sober eyes, It sounded a little more ******** than it was supposed to!

john, i agree with you that we breed the best to get the best, but not every cross will turn out to be as good as the dam or sire. did pacman every have a dog as good as him. we breed a female hopeing to get a outstanding hound. my point is not be surprise if you never get a hound as good as red gal. they only come along every so many years and never for most hunters.

It's mostly in the training and time u put into the dog like someone else said red gal was a decent hound when they seen her but when CLYDE ELY put his touch on her she became outstanding ! u get a good puppy off a good ***** 9 times out of 10 they gonna make good hounds if u WORK with them

who owns chillie is he offered to every one to breed to

who owns chillie is he offered to everyone to breed to.

please respond

/

lakehills kennels in LA but i think he is in NC or SC

paul west has him and i think he is available to the public.

Chilli is in the carolinas red hot chilli's are hot hot Hot

I'm going to pour some milk on them RED HOT CHILLIS at the SOUTHEAST LA. HUNT and put the FIRE OUT that is if they show up.

What's chilli out of?

What's the breeding on chilli?

lakehillskennel.com>>>>>>>>>try that

You don't want any of them they Hot Hot Hot

I hear that Red Gal now has puppies out of McMillion's Little D. Reconge this will be the next big thing provide she will raise them. I predict 2 years from now McMillian will be winning with his stud puppy.

How will they turn out ?

I hear that Red Gal now has puppies out of McMillion's Little D. Reconge this will be the next big thing provide she will raise them. I predict 2 years from now McMillian will be winning with his stud puppy.

How will they turn out ?

She hasn't had pups off him yet but she is bred to him

Mr Waugh freaks don't reproduce, good blood lines do! A blind hog can find an acorn every now and then. Most of these so called producers have 40, 50, maybe a hundred females bred to them and count on one hand how many truly great hounds they produce. Most of them are home grown champions.If you have deep pockets buy them off the front end,if not find out who raises consistant hard banging family of hounds in your area. But if a big fancy set of papers runs a thrill up your leg, then buy them for the papers like some folks do for bragging rights.

like i said before, there is no guarantee when you make a cross on any hound. it could turn out good but most of the time you would be lucky to get one outstanding dog from a litter or litters of puppies.