Comment
kennel cough

whats a good way to get rid of the kennel cough any suggestion pls

Re: kennel cough

LA 200 3cc 3 day in roll by mouth !

thanks will have to try that..

PREVENTION VACCINE @ 12 WEEKS UP THE SNOOT HAVNT HAD IT SINCE I STARTED VACCIN FOR IT 6 YEARS AGO

I have had dogs and pups coughing and hacking.Tried every thing la 200,tylan 50,multipule other antibotics nothing seem to work.Someone recomended generic allergy medicine due to high pollen count here in south ga.It was a success no more coughing or hacking.

Josh dont feel bad i got it over here 2, 22 head has it we all live to close and pass to many pups around, we walking it to each others pens,Ruldoph, charles smith, charles tyre, myself, and now u , haha it wont last long, maybe 2 weeks, i dont worry abt it, it will go away, but every year abt this time its gona come tom cat put something up there nose and helped his, last year check with unc and see what he did, i aint found anything that will stop it, got 9 head off blackjack thats hackin and gaging

The most common form of kennel cough will run its course in 7 days or so. It is much like a common cold in a human. Some studies show that trying to treat it will actually make it last longer. I usually just let it run its course.
However if you get into a deal where they are having green coming out of their nose it is more than the common kennel cough. I then use doxycycline in the pill form one 100mg pill per day for 7 days will knock it. Revival Animal health sells it under the bird meds it is called Bird Biotic. I use it on myself if I go to getting stopped up and start coughing up green.