​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BOOKS WILL OPEN MONDAY FOR MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAP! 1st PLACE POLARIS RANGER!

Will start taking numbers for 2nd Annual Mike Wall Memorial Hunt this Monday. Will be at Enon, La on May 18th. 3 hr hunt. $60 per dog and 1st place will win a mid-sized Polaris Ranger!!! Will post more on Monday when I open up the books. Thanks!

Re: BOOKS WILL OPEN MONDAY FOR MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAP! 1st PLACE POLARIS RANGER!

Jo Jo Im not complaining by no means I will be their with bells on regardless of the hours but just think it should at least be 5 hours with a prize as great as a Polaris. The 3 hour boys have a hunt every weekend but a good 5 hour is hard to find now a days but like I said I will be their regardless but just voicing my opinion thanks.

Re: BOOKS WILL OPEN MONDAY FOR MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAP! 1st PLACE POLARIS RANGER!

A 3 hour hunt is what me and dad originally said that our fund raiser would be from the beginning with the first one we had at the Crying Range. We did it for the people coming in from out of town and for the people we have working there. I like a longer hunt at times too, but since me and him originally decided 3, that's what I'm gonna stay with. This is a great prize for first, but it is a benefit hunt 100%. The reason the Ranger is gonna be there is to bring more people to the benefit. In my opinion, this isn't a Polaris Ranger hunt, I know that sounds dumb because that is 1st place, but its a benefit hunt to help us send handicap and disabled hunters out in the woods to kill some monsters. If I do a Ranger hunt at my pen in the future, it will be a higher entry fee and at least 4 hours. Different mindset on this hunt though. But thanks for the support either way. Like I said, just a different mindset on this one.

What pen will this hunt be in

Hunter has a great point, I agree 100% on the reason for the hunt, but 3 hour hunt doesn't do anything except help the professional hunters. In a pen this large it would make a lot more sense to have a 4 or 5 hour hunt where everyone could meet in the middle and I personally think you would have more dogs with a four or five hour hunt. This would give everyone a better chance to win the polaris. This is just an opinion.

Thanks,
Simon

If he wanted y'all to tell him how he should run his hunt and how many hours it should be he would have asked so **** the hell up telling this man how to run a hunt and let him do what he wants! I think this will be a great hunt for a even greater cause. Keep doing what you do Jo Jo I respect and back it 100%

First off I Wasnt trying to tell him how to run his hunt I have known joJo for a long time and his dad also and he was a fine man. And yes the hunt is for a great cause and I will be their regardless of the hours to support the hunt I was simply having a grown up conversation with JoJo and using my real name the man told me his reasoning behind it being 3 hours and to me that was the end of it and I respect that decision. But you cry baby's have to turn it in to something else. So if you need to talk to me further my number is 985 969 1474 have a great day

Jojo when you open the books Can we get numbers 31 33. 91. 99 3 43 87 26 24 thanks

JOJO this is Ronnie Krohn Jr.i need 8 numbers please my cell is 228-861-7148 Thanks.

Jo Jo I will call but just in case I need
14,37,54,114,55,94, thanks

I want 3 numbers.

Jo Jo I would like 4,41,44,45,46,66,69,71,77,111,411 if I can ill call you tomorrow also thanks

Jojo we would like six number when u open books. 70 79 92 93 and any other two. Thanks

JO JO WOULD LIKE 56 AND 57 IF POSSIBLE
CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER GREAT TIME!

Jojo can I get numbers 1 threw 5 !! Lol

Jo Jo can we get 0 12 18 78 88 98 85 89 thanks

Jo Jo I need 13,15,47,55,93,155,500,510 I'll call u tommorow

I would like 4 numbers please

Jo Jo we need 6 numbers thanks buddy

Jo jo do u have a phone were we can call. I need 8 # s

985-320-0867. I've called a good bit of people who have already asked for numbers. If you haven't heard from me, please call and I will let you know what was still available. Thanks. Had so many people asking for numbers early that I made my book up this evening. I will make a new post with all hunt details tomorrow. Thanks and please call if I haven't talked to you about your numbers this evening.

I need 917,971,& 719 thanks

I need 3 numbers

I need three numbers please

Mr JoJo we would like 10 numbers please

I need numbers 110 118 and 119 if possible Jo-Jo. And we will call for donations at a later date

Thanks,
Jimmy Eastman
Eastman Kennels

i need 2 numbers please

I need 911 if open thanks

I need two numbers thanks

Trying to get everyone the numbers that they want. Out of double digits. Close to 200 numbers out already! If you haven't talked to me on the phone to get your numbers please call me at 985-320-0867. Will make a new post later with all the hunt details, but trying to get caught up on numbers. If you haven't got your numbers yet, please call me. Thanks

I need 2 numbers, please
Thanks
Brian Welch

I need four numbers. Chip Quave

Btt

JoJo,
I've got blankets with 6,11,146,165,511 and 81. I need 8 numbers for the hunt and if I can get any of the above numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

Billy

jo jo I need one number please

JO Jo I would like three(3) numbers for your hunt. phone # (601) 758-0478. thanks.

I am in Florida for the weekend, but I will post them for you as soon as I get home on Monday. Thanks!

Went today and picked out the Ranger for the hunt! It's a nice one! Got right at 300 numbers out right now! Shaping up to be a great hunt! If your not going to use your numbers please turn them in.

Thanks for all the support! Last year we were able to donate a little over $18,000 to the Woodland Outdoor Ministries and I think we can beat that this year! Thanks!

Jo Jo I would like to get 2 numbers thanks

Can I have 615 please .

I am in Arkansas right now at the services for Brandi Noles, but I will be home Friday and will get talks numbers then. Thanks!

need a number if any 100's if not any 500's thanks mitch

Tiny Simmons- 231, 281

Patrick Dees- 615

Mitch Aguillard- 515

If you would like different numbers please call me at 985-320-0867. Thanks!

If your not going to use your numbers please turn them in. Thanks