​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Field Trials in Blackwater Forest in NorthWest Fl

We are currently working with state officials in Florida on some great things to make these outside hunts in Blackwater even better, but we need support from anyone that attends or anyone who wants to support the hunts here! We started the Blackwater Dog hunters Assoc. last year to address the ever growing issues with Doghunting in NW Fl but with the help of the Hunters of Eglin WMA and Escambia river WMA we have grown into the South Eastern Doghunters Assoc. and hope to include hunters from all over the South East and our Assoc.has grown to now include Doghunters and Some still hunters from all over NW Fl and Alabama from Fox hunters,coon hunters, Deer hunters, rabbit hunters, Squirrel hunters, and Bird Hunters! We need members to make our numbers grow to have a stronger voice with the officials!
Anyone that would like to join Email us at SouthEasternDHA@yahoo.com
we will email you an application for your membership info!
Thank you for your support and please pray for our success!

Re: Field Trials in Blackwater Forest in NorthWest Fl

You have the support of us central Florida hunters as well

Already recieved Emails from North, Central Florida and Mississippi hunters wanting to join!! We have a Meeting with some Government officials next week everyone please pray for our strength and their understanding of our Tradition!

BTT

Please email me your membership form and I will get the members of the FSDHA to fill them out. Thanks for your support.

Steve did you get the app. I emailed you? Thanks for you alls support!

Got it and will meet with them hopefully next week and will get you as much support as possible.

Thank you! Email me your assoc. details and we will repay the favor!!! If your don't mind a bunch of NW FL boys and gals!!

For clarification purposes, please, if you don't mind. With all due respect. Is the SEDA actively lobbying, as an advocate of field trial organizations, field trial permitting in Blackwater? If so, what is the current stance? Feel free to call me to discuss this most important issue if you like. Jack Floyd 850-336-1127