Comment
Ogeechee River 3 Day

Whos bringing the heat to the Ogeechee River 3 Day

Re: Ogeechee River 3 Day

pretty big hunt for no comments

theres some boys from Florida thats got the heat for them Sc boys

Georgia boys taking it all! They done told me.
God Bless
Bobby

Should be some good ones there. Georgia may take it but I feel like south Carolina wont lay down on the job. Whats the predictions......

Florida Boys got the heat down there

What's some of the names or kennels that's going to take it to the top?

All in Kennels will be close if not on top

South Ga Poor Boys and There They Are Again Kennels will be tuff. Smackdown Kennels will be in there too.
God Bless
Bobby

A lil bird told me yall be be watching out for Real Deal Knls. They say them boys are coming back strong. With a lil luck they my just be on top.

Fellas please remember....

In God we trust...all others pay cash.

Make sure ya'll stop by an atm on the way to the hunt.

Thanks.

Not this time gamecocks. Bring plenty of 5's for bulldogs to spend.

I agree with dawgs them georgia boys going to put it on em I know there is a few names no said here in georgia that's going to bring some good hounds. What's everyone else think?

Can ya'll hear that echo?

The predictions sound like an echo from the pat.

SC is gonna make sure the results sound like an echo of last year again also.

SC boys are tuff, thats for sure. They usually do good at the Ogeechee,BUT. They got there work cut out for them this year. It won't be easy!!
God Bless
Bobby

BUB,THERE THEY ARE AGAIN,UCLA,LEEBO,BCM,HOPPER,SWS,HIGH VOLTAGE,GREG MORRISON,ALL IN, ARE JUST SOME THAT WILL BE HARD TO HANDLE.

from what I was told there they r again is running brood dogs and puppies.

and still winning the speed and drive

BTT

I think the person that is bring the heat is Bobby or Bobby. God Bless

Does anyone know what hunts are coming up in may and June?

how it looks who has the heat

There looks to be around 250 dogs so far. Its getting ready to rock around swainsboro. No early picks yet but there are some slick looking machines here from south Carolina. These Georgia boys have their work cut out for them. More after the scores are posted tomorrow......

257 turned out this morning.

Sounds like plenty of hounds should be a good one!

Fellas.... for those of you who listened and brought cash...We thank you.

South Carolina takes the derby Calcutta. High dog in all age wasn't in the Calcutta but lives in Georgia and Georgia takes the hunting Calcutta....

SC got some of that all age calcutta also......

Mighty quiet and not much info coming out of GA. I think my SC boys must have burned it up today

What's the status on top hounds in derby and all age?

Sorry for no report last night. Georgia is leading the hunt. They also won Best in show and best opposite sex. Things may swing across the river today. More to come.....

South Carolina takes 5 places in derby and Georgia takes 5 places. Carolina wins derby. Georgia leading all age. A little over 100 cast this morning......

Congrads to Amped up kennels for the win!!

Thanks jay wish u guys would have stuck around a little longer. I looked around an y'all was gone hope to c y'all around at the hunts from now on. Really nice to meet y'all.

Georgia takes all age! Way to go amped up. Keeping it here fellas!

Just want to say way to go Anthony on making a field champion wish I could of been there with you and the boys,congratulation to everyone else who placed.

@ Anthony. Yeah we were going to hang out but we had a long ride back to Florida. We will be around. What's your number so we can keep in touch. Mine is 3524946542

Congratulation on your win you saved the Ga. boys good job. God Bless

Congratulations mr Anthony on your win! Mighty proud of you and for you! Great win for a great guy! Congrats to everyone else as well. It was great seeing the extended sc family!!!

God bless,

Bobby Smith
High Voltage

Congrats Ga....

We had ya'll on the ropes till 8 minutes to go that last day....just didn't close out the deal.

We will be back !

Thank you all for ur kind words. I was just speechless so if I didn't have any words to say after the hunt it was because I couldn't breath. I still can't believe it happened but thanks to everyone jep Newberry for taking me under his wings and helping me Jerry Stapleton for a fine trade I am sure ol Dan will do u good. Bub ,Ben and Wes for having the pen in great shape. And to the ogeechee FHA for putting on such a great hunt. All the judges who did such a great job thank u all for all ur compliment after the hunt and Foxy will have a coat of paint on her for the next hunt. Thanks again I am proud to be part of our great sport. Anthony