​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Money Hunt Holly Hill Fox Pen

Going to be the first sat in May cast at day break run for 4 hours.Going to be for May an younger pups $30 dollar entry fee.For numbers contact Bo Scurry at 912-282-0645

Re: Money Hunt Holly Hill Fox Pen

A couple single digets left thanks for all the calls should be a good hunt

Y'all come run them may pups

btt

Whos bring the heat to win some$$$$$$$$$$$ Should be a good hunt dont miss out

how many places are yall payin back? also how many numbers have you gave out so far

20 or less 5 anything over 20 10 places i give out around 27 numbers

so regardless yall are haven it

u are right no matter what more dogs that show up more money to give out!!!!

Who gonna bring home the money????

Days are couting down looking for a good turn out

I got two "pups" that are 18 months old. So look out boys bring your best

Ain't much heat if ya gotta bring 18 month olds. Most May pups I seen.... 18 month olds have there hands full running with them.

heard the pen is running good.... whos gna take home the cash

Ludowici Mafia, if they go.
God Bless
Bobby

how many numbers out so far?

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH MR.BOBBY,THE LUDOWICI MAFIA WILL BE STRONG IF THEY MAKE IT!!

Lynn Shuman watch and see

billy crews had a couple pups that move pretty good...

Several people has got numbers and i would say that they all have good ones

That's the only pen Lynn places in DO THE MATH!!!!!!

Beside bad mouth people want u be a MAN an put your real name own the post.But instead u are more than welcome an be apart of it an see ever score that is figure

Them mafia pups are fast but I hear they havent even ran the fastest of the litter yet!

Don't SING it!!!! Don't flap them computer jabbers you got!! Put your money where your BIG mouth is!!!! Let's see that bad ACE.

That's what you goin see is his ACE for 4 hours MAFIA STYLE!!!! Please have a Calcutta!!!

Whoa buddy. Im just a keyboard cowboy. Couldnt outrun that speed you obviously have if I had to. Them fellers thats got it are prolly scared to bring it. I wouldnt worry to much bout it.

If the hunters want a calcutta that will be fine. We are going to sell 50/50 tickes so there is going to be some $$$$$$$ for everone who comes to win some.

well clarify yourself mrs sgph...if its a mate to the litter the mafio has been running, it would be to old for a may hunt! or are you bringing that pup you got smoked with the last hunt you ran em in!! looks like he got to look at alot of aces then!!

I am sure it wouldnt be the rampages. Think they are Aprils.

WELL MISS HUNTER YOU HAVE PROVEN YOUR BRILLIANCE AGAIN, THE RAMPAGES THAT ARE APRILS WILL BE TOO OLD FOR THIS MAY PUPPY HUNT!!! [ [ ]

IF YOU GO TO HOLLY HILLS YOU WILL BE GOING TO A FINE FOX PEN & YOU WILL BE TREATED FAIR IF MR,HOLLIS HAS ANY THING TO DO W/IT.I'VE BEEN THERE ONE TIME & WON & PLACED A COUPLE OF MORE.THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW US SO I'D SAY THAT IS PRETTY FAIR.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YALL & I'M SURE IT WILL BE A FINE HUNT.CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS.MY BUDDY IS HAVING A PUPPY HUNT MAY 18th.STILL HAS NUMBERS LEFT FOR YOUNG CLASS.IF YALL WANT TO COME & SEE WHAT YALLS NEAR FUTURE IS LOOKING LIKE CALL & GET NUMBERS.

Thanks for the comment an yes MR Hollis will be apart of this hunt. What is the age your buddy going back to?

AUG.1st YOUNG CLASS
JUNE 1stOLD CLASS

Congrats to everyone that placed mafia with 2nd and 3rd

Who won

Lynn shuman

5th place #2 Hunters Miss America NASH WILLIE-CHEROKEE ROSE 930 points
4th place #73 Smiths kil Roe 970 points
3rd place #6 C.Rays Max Payne MIGHTY MAN-TYRES SHO GIRL 1035 POINTS
2ND PLACE #3 Jasons Sweetness RAWHYDE-SULLIVANS NIGHTMARE 1105 POINTS
1ST PLACE #11 Shumans Bandit SHUMANS MR-T-SHUMANS LYNZE 1130 POINTS

We are going to have another hunt june 1 going back to may for numbers contact bo scurry 912-282-0645

LMBO!!! Go figure!!

congrats to everybody that placed also

A few hunts n the area. Prolly not the#s that couldve showed. First time here. Extra nice pen. Plenty of game for sure. Mafia will be back.

MR.HOLLIS HAS AS FINE OF A FACILITY AS YOU WILL FINE.CAN'T WAIT TO GET A CHANCE TO COME BACK OVER THERE & GO HUNTING AGAIN.

I'VE BEEN WATCHING RESULTS ALOT HERE LATELY & MAFIA HAS BEEN STRONG.

U are welcome to come anytime thanks for the kind words

steven brown give me a call thanks

for $$$$.
I am Lynn Shuman. I have placed at 1. Red Gate 2. Seedtick 3. Savannah River 4. Turkey Branch 5. Holly Hill
Do the Math.
These pups I am running, I run for their age group Not two and three months older like others do!
I am so sick of you pansy A$$ running your mouths behind others backs. Be a real man and talk to me face to face.
I can name names whos running dogs that are way too old but thats the reason I dont cheat! I have no reason to cheat! I have dogs that can do the job that I want done. Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont. But this is a sport that I enjoy and people like you that run your mouths and hide behind fake names need to get a better grip.
If I win, I win.
If I don't, I don't!
I sure as he$$ don't cry and call the ones that win and place cheaters. I congradulate them because thats what this sport is about. I really would like for any of you that thinks I am cheating to call me personally and confront me!912 312 6042. But then you have people that will look you in the face and not say a word. Intimidated much?