3RD PLACE 560 POINTS HOUND #88 DONNIE BUTLER
4TH PLACE 510 POINTS HOUND #70 CARL HEMPHILL
5TH PLACE 510 POINTS HOUND #57 ONEAL HEMPHILL
6TH PLACE 440 POINTS HOUND #80 PARKER & DAVIS
7TH PLACE 440 POINTS HOUND #78 BOBBY DUTY
8TH PLACE 420 POINTS HOUND #60 PARKER & DAVIS
9TH PLACE 415 POINTS HOUND #53 KERRY MAGAHA
10 TH PLACE 400 POINTS HOUND #50 PARKER & DAVIS

WE HAD A OUTSTANDING GROUP OF YOUNG HOUNDS WITH CLOSE SCORES AND TIES THAT HAD TO BE BROKEN. THANKS TO ALL THE HUNTERS THAT CAME TO THE HUNT.
THANKS TO ALL THE 15 JUDGES AND OUR SCORE KEEPERS ANDY BROWN, CHRIS DAVIS AND RONALD SIMS. SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR CHEF DEBBIE DAVIS.
GREAT HOUNDS-GOOD FRIENDS-AND FINE FOOD
IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER. DONALD DAVIS

P.S.
PLEASE POST YOUR BREEDING ON YOUR HOUNDS BECAUSE THESE ARE EXCELENT PUPS

Re: D'ARBONNE PUP HUNT RESULTS 4/13/13

Looks like I was right about the white gyp that Brian Canerday had. She won first in this hunt congratulations to Eddie LaBrum for buying a good gyp. Congrats to everyone that placed. Looks like it was a good hunt.

2ND IN THE YOUNG THOMPSONS PINKIE X LEWIS SUGARBABY 7TH LEWIS BUZZ X LOFTONS DRAWNIGH CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PLACED GOOD PEN GOOD HUNT

4th in young class Montgomery's Slim x Montgomery's Ann

1ST in young class, Sims Hill Debbie X River Dance Red Coon X Sims Hill Spec. Congrats to all that placed,

1st in Old Class #111 Crosby's Rusty x Cannerday's Pinkie. Thanks Brian for selling me a fine pair of gyps. Congrats to all those that placed

Please bring those fine gyps or something these puppy hunt champions have !!! There is a derby and open speed and drives , stop back dating puppies

Mr. Lottery or should I say gutless wonder,That is the correct date on those two gyps.I know that for a fact,Brian Canerday is one of a few breeders that will not ever back-date a litter.As for Derby and open hunts you and those who hide behind no-name posts had better get ready for those units when they get aged out at puppy hunting,because they have all the bottom that they need.They are the real deal.

Lottery - I dont know who you are or what your problem is but I will be more than glad to bring those two pups and run them against anything any derby or all age that you have and beat them like I did your derby dogs the other day! And again thanks to Mr. Bamburg and Mr. Brian for selling me them fine pups! Some people think they are suppose to win every hunt based on their names!