​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Youth Puppy Hunt April 27th

Youth puppy hunt April 27th will be held at Candymans Foxpen(claude Hintons)in New Augusta MS. all kids will get a trophy and food will be served. $25 entry, age of pups is 10and29. For info and numbers txt or call Zack Hodges 601-319-0622. Hope to see alot of kids!!!

Re: Youth Puppy Hunt April 27th

Btt

Btt

Boys get your derby dogs ready this my home town always rember that

Ok everyone I wasn't gonna bring it up but since someone did I will put my input in on the subject. This is a youth puppy hunt I would really appreciate it if everyone could refrain from cheating. The age for this puppy hunt is 10and 29 and not a day over! While I can't make you do whats right what I can do is if I find out your puppies are to old your dog will be scratched and you will have to explain to your child that he/she didn't get a trophy because you are a cheater. So what I'm saying is don't come down here and cheat my kids or anyone else's kids leave that for the money hunts when you are at least cheating adults out of something. My number is at the top of this post and I put my real name on everything I post so feel free to call me and get some numbers we hope to have good running and good people here. And if anyone feels the need to turn in some numbers to keep from being a cheater call me anytime and turn in your numbers.

Well it for the kid hope nobody got to cheat

Whos it going to be?

Give us a line up. Let us see who we think is gonna be top 5?

They ant nobody gone be there but a bunch of cry babies

You just upset cause you got to run derby dogs to be able to get in a race wat a childish way of thinking so that means you the wimp

Yea ok

Hey guys still got some numbers left if anyone would like to enter their kids and puppies. I have been hearing there is a lot of excited kids so we hope to have great running and good people. We've got about 70 numbers out so far and are hoping for some more. We would like to see everyone show up but if you have numbers and see that you won't be able to make it please let me know so that we can keep an accurate count on the number of children. Thanks everyone so much and hope to see y'all there!

Ready to blow the hair off some dogs

U better have plenty of gas in that blower. If not its gonna be a long day for u. My kid is coming to win..............(With a right age pup)..........

Who is pork chop they say he is the 1 to beat

The Great Porky is a puppy huntin Great. Prob the Greatest of all perry county.

Top 5
1. Pork chop
2. Hillbilly kennels
3. Hillbilly kennels
4. Petal boys
5. Big G

Zack u may want to give school boys a line up. School boys must have got hit hard at spring training football. No one with a level head would have made these picks. Try againschool boys.

Big G. Those derby dogs u been running will have some compition at this hunt. U want be the only WON with derby dogs at this hunt u can bet on that one.

Lol I not even goin so

dog gone!i might as well stay at the house.yall done got me scared!

I sure hope schoolboy didn't bet the farm on this . Lol

Hey I appreciate the placing they gave me! That would be nice

Always watch out for porky he always got somethin u can believe that

I will be their with my derby dogs, u can count on that. I may not win but I will have a front end hound in the race.

That there is a want to be pork chop he is no goin so don't be worried bout him

We coming for Smokin S. Tommy want win this hunt.

Pork chop don't have numbers dogs to old

Thats a first..

Man y'all lay off the stuff about pork chop! We have a lot of hater on here!

Dang tommy sounds like they calling you out

Food for the thought if the shoe fits wear it no matter who it is only weigh to win is do it right everybody wins that way

Food for thought how many would like to take their children or their grand kids to a hunt or whatever kids are entering in and no they. Got done wrong bye an adult it's something to think about let's get real adults

Food for the thought men that run dogs to old in a puppy hunt should stop and think just wat they doing to the sport of fox hunting it is a serious matter WAKE UP AMERICA

Well just think about it like this.. if anybody does any kind of cheating whatsoever just so their child can win then they are teaching their children that it's ok to cheat, that they don't have to put in long hard honest work into getting where they want to be.. my son isn't old enough to field trial yet but when he is you can bet I'm going to teach him the right way.. getting children involved in any sport, or anything as far as that goes is not just about quality time, or keeping them active in the outdoors, but it's things like this that we should take the time to teach our children morals, and standards, values to live by.. now I know a lot of the talk is just fun and games, but really for those who have, or intend to cheat think about what you're teaching your kids.. be a role model.. you want things to turn around for our sport then let's teach our kids right, not to take the high road, but work and dig for your goals cause that's when you truly earn whatever you get.

Sounds like ole tommy got y'all scared but he won't win there some young guns coming and it's going be fast but the winner will be from Forrest county!!!!

Fuel man just so you know tommy is from Forrest county just thought I'd let you know you might be right on the money

Ok everybody we have got out all the numbers we are giving out and got all the kids trophies ordered. Claude shut the pen down yesterday so the game can rest up. We are really looking forward to everyone coming. I see a lot of talking going on and Im not one to do a lot of trash talking but all I will say is y'all don't count all us Jones county boys out we might have a Lil something in the front to!!! Hope everyone gets to come!!!

If you know what I know y'all wouldn't be worried bout tommy you might need to worry bout me me cause I'm coming with the thunder deal with it

Tiny,they dont bother me!ill be there with my slow trash off ol 70.bet u one thing,those santa pups of big creeks ex kennel boy wont even get close to my 70's.lol

Just my opinion but it's hard to worry about somebody when people don't even know who you are.

I changed my mind and have decided to come. Dont worry I have some numbers. Thanks everyone for all the good words.

All I'm seeing is adult names!

do u have 2 have a kid at the hunt r is it open 2 anyone how many #s r out and how many judges r coming?

Well front end or tail end hell ours might not even get out from under the truck. Lol but we gonna have a good time with the kids that's what it's all bout see y'all Saturday

Need to turn numbers in. Maybe next time and happy hunting!!!

Thanks Cammen for letting me know sorry you couldn't make hope to see you next time.

To answer the previous question you must have a kid to enter and there are about 70 numbers out and I don't know the exact number of judges but we have plenty but if someone would like to judge give me a call we can find a spot.

Sorry boys I will be at the deep south weekend and my dad at darlington sorry I wont be able to make that 5 th place.

Well boys sorry to say I talked to tommy smokin s kennels and he said he was blowing the hunt out

Smokin s aint said nothing to no one!we jus coming to have fun!

1 2