​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gunstock kennels

who has gunstock speed buggy and snowman and any other out of that litter and do any body have any studs off superman and any studs off casper

Re: gunstock kennels

Mr. Rodney Colvin has Snowman raising pups off him.He has an add on classifieds.

Just bred a Superman gyp to a male off High Cotton Flag. Also have the male littermate to the Superman gyp.

what color is flag and where do u live

White. Live in meggett, SC.

I believe Mr Colvin has speed buggy too. He is raising some nice pups off Snowman and the Cat squirrel dogs. Ran at his place a couple of weeks ago and saw some nice looking pups running around.

Mr. Colvin has Crybaby litter mate to Speed buggy and Snowman. I believe Speed buggy died awhile back could be wrong though JW Webb had her

jamie sauls stills has gunstock billy............

Where are you located? We have Top Flite Buck in South Alabama he is off Casper and a Rick's Zippo gyp then Jack Floyd in Northwest Florida has Ch Floyd's Red back from David Hellums he is off Casper. Floyd kennels also has several other nice dogs to breed too as well. Jeremy Cotton in Northwest FL I believe still has Ch Cottons Moneyman off Casper and an Almond Woodstock gyp and Mr. Colvin in North La has Cottons Rainman which is money mans brother. Jamie Sauls in NW FL has Gunstock Billy he has one heck of a mouth! Then there is RDs Jesse James off Casper he is in NE FL or South Georgia. I'm sure there are several more around just the ones I've heard of

I live in ark can I get numbers for buck,moneyman,billy and jack floyd