​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4 hr derby hunt @ Big Branch Fox Pen (Harlan Hagans)

5/11/13 (4 hr) Money hunt $ 75:00 per dog.

Harlan Hagan Hicks LA.

Call Harlan for #s 337 397 5575

Re: 4 hr derby hunt @ Big Branch Fox Pen (Harlan Hagans)

BTT

Is it gonna be a Pinkie, Jaybird, Buzz, Chili show or is a outsider comin for the top

I hear Tyson stokes is the man

Im coming to play rough,y'all better be ready to run.

Who is Boo Boo

mark morrison will be hard to beat. red head has a shot at the top five. mark has been running there and getting them ready.

Were did you get your info, Tyson stokes.that sounds like his predictions.happy hunting to all and may the best dog that day win!!!!!

I hear that Harlen has the pen gamed up and the running is great it should be a great hunt.

Pen is in top shape with plenty of game. Y'all beg or borrow a good hound and come win some of this money

I hear Dowies or butler should be tough they been practicing for y'all !!

I just hope Harlan has someone to cook. Stalsby and his beanie weanies is out of style for Big Branch!!

Huntet I have not been there in 3 mts. Not bragging but come get you some.

stalby is just the chef. he does not pick the menu. you need to get harlan off that fat pocket book and purchase you hunter some high price food. that will be hard to do.

Stalsby won't be cookin he is bringing the heat to this hunt, he might even talk Leroy into entering one

I WANT BE RUNNING OR COOKING I WILL BE JUGDEING,BUT TO OLD DOBBIN AND CO. ANYTIME YOU WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE COOK OFF LET ME KNOW I'M UP FOR IT.

Do y'all think Dowies will really show up ? I want some if he does !!!!

Why you want to know, you not even man enough to put your name,I would sure bet on that.

Careful what u wish for "want to know", mr dowies will give u all u want and more. He is very competitive everywhere he goes.

Top 5 will be : Mark M
Benson
Hogan
Lewis
Clay
No certain order, any takers on a bet?

I don't know how you picked mark. M. He ain't got a dog that can get in a good wolf race.

Wayne we ain't having a chilie cook off this is a wolf hunt. We don't wanna challenge you to a cookie baking contest, we wanna challenge you to a coyote race. Bring a hound we can eat Harlan's hunny buns after the hunt.

We all hope benson does better at this hunt with the pinkies than what he did at the state hunt and last puppy hunt !!!maybe all this practice will payoff !!!!

you guys do a lot of talking but want put your name. mark and dowies will be ready. graham could be in there although this is not the best type race for his dog. he is more of a three day. he could be in the top five. any of the ones mention could win it. also i heard harlan was breaking out the steak dinners for you hunters. i would not bet on that. you might get a spam sandwich.

If Stalsby wants to have a baking trial, let him have it. It's the only way he might get a trophy. Lord kmows his pooches can't win him any. I just hope he don't try to judge in his apron..

Why y'all on Wayne's ass he's not even running?he must have tore you up some where down the line.

Heres to Hope
I usually dont even post on here but the comment you made was just too funny. I dont know everything but I do think that most of Benson's derby dogs are Jaybirds and he did place one of the jaybirds at the state hunt. As a matter of fact I think he might have even won the central derby with a Pinky also, but I'm not sure you may want to check me on that, but on to the main fact at hand. Everyone knew that the state hunt was going to be a Jaybird show...not wanting to start any rumors but I know someone who really would like for the bird to be SOY... and I do believe that some of them finished quit high in the standings..Might have even won it all. NOT SURE. HA HA. Now for the words of wisdom: If there are anymore hunts at Jena this year, and you plan on participating, make sure you bring you a Jaybird or two and you should be fine.
Now own to Mr. Hagan, I have Faith that you will run an honest hunt and give each and every dog and owner their fair shot. I think that by the lack of interest that hunters have had in your hunts over the past couple of years, that you too may have learned that hunters are tired rigged hunts.
On the behalf of the hunters I sure hope that hunts can go back to being hunts, where the best dog of that day wins, and not about what STUD DOG it is out of, or what your name is. With that said I hope ya'll have a wonderful hunt, and may the best dog win.

Mr Faith if you had an ounce of faith in you ,you would put your name. But I see you don't so do not judge others until you are man enough to put your name.then you can be heard .

mr faith the pinkies do just fine as for the jaybirds they dont have to be run at JENA to win a hunt look at the results they speak for there self they are winning all over the country it sounds like a lil jelousy there is a lot of pups out of him an who wouldnt wont there stud dog to be sire of the year jaybird is a proven PRODUCER

The jay birds might not do as good here , there is nobody that bought one last few weeks , home boys will steam roll here , no politics down here !!! Our local boys will stand tall , they don't care about papers !!

We hope valentine come so he can tear the fence down !!!

BTT

Country Boy you are a total Retard.

its here who's it going to be leaving with the money

If I were a betting man I would say the hound with the most points is going to win .:-) :-)

Burns & Loper wins it

What burns is this ? Not selling out burns ?

It's the burns that forgot more about hounds than 99% of you so called hunter's

I heard it was a blow out, What happen to the big boys?? Lol