​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Donnie Valentine

Hey ol friend I saw where you called me today.. I did what you told me to do and busted efird and magee! He! He! I got em good didn't I ? You know that's bout all I'm good at these days cause I can't go too any hunts because I got my legs shaved and all tanned up and all you boys will make fun of me:( especially da judge! Boy he would get me good! And ol efird would make fun of me cause I can't watch the dogs run because I got too talk to my honey on my cell phone the whole time! I love her so much! And by the way I just heard the brother of another color has been back to byrds and got another load! Yep I know how mad that makes you cause that your cookie jar by golly! That makes me mad too! You hang in there ol friend and when you need me too bust that ass on here you just let me know! Live from sunset tanning parlors this is bj saying over and out good buddy!

Re: Donnie Valentine

Is there a dog any where in the united states that the brother don't know you talk to him he has owned it or ran with it from Canada to Flordia.that man gets around,one day I'll meet him eye to eye no disrespect to him just wondering.Happy Hunting

BTT

Johnny I hope one day you do get to meet
Donnie ask him a question about a dog them
shut up and listen I'm betting you will learn a lot
Just saying I sure not trying to disrespect
you .

Let'em run

Tim if you could read I think I mentioned the Brother, was not talking about Mr. Valentine .

Six yards of gravel=$60 per yard
Fence post=$7.50 per
Fence wire=$65.00 per roll

Seeing that little girl like hissy fit cause his dog got scratched******* PRICELESS******for everything else, there's MasterCard!!!!!!!

carma never sleeps.

Johnny I'm sorry but I can read the title of the post is Donnie Valentine so when you made the statement you made I assumed you were refering to Donnie.
He is well traveled he has bred and run dogs that are in a lot of breeding pens all around the country for good reason.
I've heard alot of people call a lot of guys brother. Again Sorry for the mix up.