Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
floyds spanky

what is his breedin what color is he and who has some pup around ar

Re: floyds spanky

FLOYD'S SPANKY IS OUT OF FLOYD'S SNOOPY / FLOYD'S CRYSTAL. I HAVE 3 THAT ARE 13 MONTHS OLD AND REALLY LIKE THEM THEY HAVE PLENTY OF SPEED AND ALOT OF HUNT TO THEM , FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN OUT OF MINE AND THE ONES THEY HAVE AND A COUPLE MORE FRIENDS OWN THEY ARE GOING TO BE NICE HOUNDS.

SPANKY IS L/W AND IS GRAND PUP TO GUNSTOCK ZIPPY AND CRYSTAL WAS OUT OF JIMMY'S ZIPLOCK B.

do u wont to sell any of yours our do u no any one that will sale

Floyd's Spanky, as described by Jack Floyd is foundation Jimmy's Ziplock B breeding. Jack will tell you quick Spanky is not a stud dog, he was a quick hound, stout and big, light on his feet with a great nose. Jack wanted to try a couple litters out of him. He bred him to a couple nice Ricky's Slingblade females and they are working well so far. He won't brag on them but he likes them just fine. I talked to him today, he's making this same crosses now. Tim bred one of them back to him today. I don't have any but I intend to have some as soon as I can. Hope this helps.

I have one that is out of spanky, She is a nice running dog. She has a fault that I don't think is genetic as much as mis handeling, but she is skiddish! BAD SKIDDISH! But as far as a good running hound, she is nice.

John, yours must be out of the Pepper jip. Sounds like it anyway. Pepper is by Bedsole's Fruitloop, and she is a double barrel fruit cake! But man can she run her game. You got one nice gyp, maybe she will calm on down for you.

I hope so, she is skiddish to the point, if you are standing at the crossing she won't cross! She stays at the pen most every time she is turned out.

Shock Collar will help skiddish, most of the time.

Just a thought,

True Grit,
Jonathan

DOES ANY ONE HAVE MR JACK FLOYDS NUMBER

Saw a young male dog of Jerry bowen at Carolina f ew week s ago doing very good strong hound. Someone said he was a spanky pup. Very nice pup