​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great American Race (Why are people scared?)

I consider it a privilege anytime we have a hunt of this caliber in our area. I rank the competition level up there with the Masters and the Top Gun and would think any competitive person would want to be there. With this being said there seems to be more people on the Draw list from out "WEST" than here locally. No one on the draw list from South Carolina? And we all know there are some "Great" hounds there? They dominate me every time I go there. The normal crowd from North Carolina and a couple from Virginia. What is it that scares people, the $100 dollar entry fee? I wouldn't think so because a lot of these guys take 10 pups to a 30 dog puppy hunt and brag about placing 5 in the top 10, they spent as much money on (10 entry fees) as picking their best (2 or 3) to compete at Great American Race. I know this is stepping on some peoples toes but it says a lot people and their hounds when they avoid the competition! Creedmoor is back rolling and want to see things keep rolling there. Only a few more days to get on draw list. Call Ray at 910-457-6080 and see what you are feeding.

PS as is stated "TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST"

Re: Great American Race (Why are people scared?)

When are the numbers being drawn?

Re: Great American Race (Why are people scared?)

Pretty sure deposits have to be in by April 26th and numbers drawn April 28th.