​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Run Off At The River (Please Read)

Through a cooperative effort of the Tar River Fox Pen and the CGCA we are going to host a 2 day money hunt on May 4th and 5th. This hunt will be similar to what the SRHA had planned with the Great American Race. Even though the hunt was canceled, through an outpouring of request and phone calls, myself and the owners of Tar River are going to make a hunt happen. I would like to thank the SRHA for laying down the ground work and stepping out of the box to spark interest and start something of this caliber. If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to call. There are a few things that need to be made clear. Due to the short amount of time, we will give numbers out of the book starting on Sunday April 21st at 6 pm. We have decided to only give 1 single digit per kennel. Blankets will be allowed (Black blankets with White Numbers Only), Judges score cards for top 10 will be posted daily, and dogs will be checked by judges each morning. If you have not booked a motel, the usual hosts in Butner are full due to a Bass Fishing Tournament. There are several just down I-85 about 20 minutes from the pen that have plenty of room.

*Run Off At The River*

Tar River Fox Preserve
May 4th - 5th
5 hours each day (10 Places Paid Out Day 1, 10 Place Paid Out Day 2)
Hound must run day 1 to be eligible for day 2
Cast at Daylight
Masters Rules
5 Minute Interval
$100 Per Dog
$20 Membership
After Pen Fee and Expenses, All Money Paid Back to Hunters.

No Text Messages will be accepted for numbers (Phone Call Only)

252-571-1351

Thanks to all those from several states who have called and offered support...

Re: Run Off At The River (Please Read)

Btt

Can I get number sssssshhhhhhiiiiiixxxxx 11

Numbers start at 6 pm eastern time.... If you call and do not get an answer, please leave a message and calls will be returned in order....

Gonna be a meltdown at Tar River.... Still plenty of time to get numbers
252-571-1351

How many numbers out so far?

Just shy of 200 as of tonight

Btt

Hunters from 5 states on the books..... Sure to be a good one