​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ITEMS FOR AUCTION/RAFFLE AT MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT BANQUET MAY 17

The banquet will be on May 17 at the American Legion on Hwy 43 between Springfield and Albany. It will start at 6:30 pm. We will be selling jambalaya plates for $5 and will show a great video of the hunts from last year so that everyone can see where there money is going.

The auction and raffle will be that night at the banquet.

RAFFLE ITEMS

Livingston Parish Sheriff Jason Ard is donating a 12 gauge shotgun to be raffled off

Chad Wall with Old South Dog Boxes is donating a full size aluminum dog box

Garmin tracking system

Custom built gun cabinet

AUCTION ITEMS

H&K Woodworks is donating a cypress rocking chair

We will have some ice chests and chairs and much much more stuff there. This is just what I know of so far! Will be a couple more guns and a lot more stuff to auction.

I'll add to this post as I receive word on other items.

Please plan to join us this year and see what we are doing at Woodland Outdoor Ministries!

Thanks!

Re: ITEMS FOR AUCTION/RAFFLE AT MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT BANQUET MAY 17

Jo Jo how can buy se. Raffle tickets if we can not make it to the auction

JoJo I will not be able to make your hunt /auction,I would like to donate 100 dollars hope this helps. If you could post a address I will send . I think this is great what y'all are doing .

it is a great thing they're doing mr. danny .wish you could make it.

Any way that we could purchase raffle tickets??? Thanks in advance!

For this year, they will only be on sale at the auction due to the type of tickets I have. Sorry. I'm gonna try to have it set up for next year to where I can sell other than just at the event.

Thank you Mr. Danny! We appreciate that very much! Address is 31613 Willie Coats Ln. Springfield, La 70462.

If you decide you can make it, we would love to have you. Thanks again!

Willie D donating a breeding to Wood's Luke. Thanks Willie!

Halemar Specialties is donating some of their field trial race jackets that we will auction off tag the banquet! Awesome product form an awesome company! Thanks to Halemar Specialties!

Top Notch and Big Creek Kennels will be donating breedings to Big Creek James, Big Creek Cash and Top Notch CJ. Thank you Top Notch and Big Creek!

All breedings will be done as a silent auction. Thanks!

C & M Alligator Farm will be donating some frozen filleted alligator meat that will be auctioned off at the hunt. Thanks to C & M Gator Farm!

Mr. Danny, I got your donation yesterday. Thank you! We couldn't do what we do without generous people such as yourself. Thanks for the support!

Blew-By-U Kennels is donating a breeding to Prevost's Ammo. Thanks Blew-By-U!

Tic Turd is donating 5 dogs free running at the Crying Range to add to 2nd - 10th places! Thank you Tic! Definitely sweetens up the pot some more!

Got a lot more stuff in the making that is gonna make the banquet something you are gonna want to be at. Will have several things for the ladies also, so bring your whole family! Thanks!

David Porter of Gator Trax Boats is donating a bowfishing trip for 3 people that will be raffled off at the trial! Thanks!

JC's Pet Supply is donating some field trial blankets that we will auction off at banquet! Thanks to JC's Pet Supply!

Please consider these businesses that donate to hunts like these and are good for the sport in general when you are looking to buy things. Support the people that support the people! Thanks!

btt

just bringing this post back to front page

Been a while since I've updated. Sorry. Been pretty busy the last week, but I'm ready to kick it in to high gear for this hunt!

We received the field trial blankets from JC's Pet Supply and from Halemar Specialties.

James Trawick is donating running for 20 puppies at his pen in Holden! Thanks James!

Mark with Victor dog feeds and Hammond feed and seed is donating 8 sacks of feed! Thanks!

Lonestar feeds is donating 15 sacks of dog feed! Thanks!

Showtime feed is donating 15 sacks of dog feed! Thanks!

Lonnie Keller is donating 5 sacks of Showtime dog feed! Thanks!

We have some great stuff for the auction and raffle also! We have turkey fryers, wrench sets, ice chests and anything in between and still have a week left to get stuff together. It's gonna be big, so your not gonna want to miss it Friday night at the American Legion hall in Albany on hwy 43!

I need to say a special thanks to everyone that has been helping me so much while I have been so busy. The Fagans are a big reason why all of this is done already! Chad and Mr. Tom, I can't say thanks enough! That goes for everyone who has helped so far. Thanks!

This is getting bigger than I could have dreamed!!! We have 2 more guns that just got donated plus lots of other stuff!!!

Clay Shexnyder is donating a gun to be raffled off!

Matthew Wall is donating a National Turkey Federation edition 12 gauge semi-automatic that we will auction off to the highest bidder!!

747 Kennels is donating free running for puppy's in Ole Bay Fox Pen! He is donating 2 different auctions of 10 pups for each!
747 is also donating breedings to -Cotton's Rawhide
-Hy-drill LJ
-Washington Parish Dual Field Champion Wilson's Flash!

Uncle Danny is donating 30 puppies running in his pen that we will auction off!

Tractor Supply company has donated a charcoal smoker!

My Aunt went crazy at Bass Pro today and picked up a LOAD of stuff!

We will have everything from rocking chairs, guns, collars, blankets, food, cookers, air mattresses, turkey friers and anything between!!! Please make plans to come join us and see what we are all about! Thanks!

Got some more great items donated for Friday night!

Jeff Taylor, Livingston Parish Assesor, is donating a gun to be raffled off!

Daniel Edwards, Tangipahoa Parish Sherrif, is donating a gun to be raffled off!

Jervis Peterson is donating a custom made paint table to be auctioned off! Thanks Jervis!

Got some cooking items donated today also!

V. Watts is donating a porch rocker to be auctioned off!

Chad Tibadeax donated a breeding to Courtney's Baldy! Thanks!

Circle A Hardware donated a collectible Case knife valued at $75 to be auctioned off!!

Still got time and plenty of stores left so we will have much, much more there! If you can make it, please make plans to join us. Gonna be a great night!

How many numbers is out for the hunt thanks.

Heard over 300

Just over 300! Gonna be a great hunt ! Thanks!

Address to pen please thanks..

We will be taking entries at the banquet on Friday night as well as at the pen on Saturday morning. Trying to keep things as easy as possible Saturday morning, so if you will be at the banquet Friday night, you can preregister for the trial there. Thanks

Got 340 numbers out!

Chad Wascom is donating a breeding to Wascom's Obama! Thanks!

OTB Kennels is donating a breeding to OTB's Rowdy! Thanks!

Got some more pretty cool stuff donated today. Got a lock-on deer stand, a rice bran feeder, a big cast iron pot, a trail camera, a YETI ice chest and lots more!

Also Jay Wall donated a pirogue!

Gonna be a great night! If you can, come join us!

Rocking C Kennels are donating the following breedings-
TOC Brown Crowder
Rocking C's N. Willie
Triple S Iceman
Vaupel's Sling Bit

Thanks!

PEN DIRECTIONS
No Physical address
Pen is located 3 miles south of Enon LA on Highway 437
Highway 16 and 437 run together at Enon LA So if you are going west on 16 turn left at cautin light Pen 3 miles on right on 437.
If you are on 16 coming from Franklinton, turn right pen 3 miles on right

Any questions call me
985-863-9253

If you are coming in through Covington LA TAke Highway 190 until four lane turns in to two lanes, go over over pass turn right at 2nd traffic light (Lee Road) . Go 7 to 9 miles to Stop Sign, turn left on 40 & 437. Stay on 437 for aproximate 10 miles pen on left.

Hope this helps

Thanks for a great night at the banquet. First numbers are that we cleared a little over $18,000 just at the banquet!!!!! Pretty tired, but it's all worth it seeing the success that is happening! Can't say thanks enough. I'll be at Enon at around 4 in the morning to start entering dogs. Hats off to all the hunters and people who are supporting this! Y'all are awesome!