Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ark La Tex First day ???

Anybody talking about whos doing what.

Re: Ark La Tex First day ???

Marshall Lewis is leading the derby. Lofton leading the AA.

Bad to the bone kennel is tied for first with marshal

I thought Marshall sold out.

Don't y'all mean krista ?

HERD GOOD RUNNING AND LOT OF PARTYING

good pen but to much drinking and foul talk for me and my wife

what dog was marshall leading with

I like those party pens! The only thing better than jukin' is huntin'. I like it when you can do both at the same time.

Wow I've been to two hunts at K & L and I missed all the partys at the pen.
Now we did go to a club for some boot scooten and good music but shoot "live Action" fadded early haha

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Somebody give us a report on who did what

Krista won it

All age will be done tomorow

john
good pen but to much drinking and foul talk for me and my wife
Did you tell them about it

Nothing to tell David or are you there?

Didn't think so

First class hunts an pen. So don't even start

Jimmy i just asked the man a question and it is a free country and no i am not there because i can afford the entry fees iment to say cant afford the entry fee and if the man is telling the truth i cant stand a bunch of drunks either

Man there is no party's or partying. Like every where else there may be a good ol boy drink a beer.... But not many ''There are no drunks arround either. They decided yesterday that there will not be any alcohol arround at all at k+L. out of respect for women and children. There will be signs up from now on.(((((.. NO Drinking)))))). Which is fine with every one. Still have plenty of good preachers and praying before , during and after the hunt,,... God be with you.

1o-4

most of the dogs people are hunting these days were trained by drunks like me! its funny how everyone is a drunk until you want a hound! You are a bunch of GD hypocrites!

What's so wrong is your cussin God that's what's wrong!!!What he gotta do with it did he do something to offend you?????Didnt think so people like you that cuss just don't have anything better to say meaning your a complete moron!!!Have a nice day and I hope next time you cuss you think about this and especially when your using Gods name in vain I don't appreciate it and anybody who loves God don't care to hear it!!!

I hate that all this has been aired out on the Ark-La-Tex Masters post. I, as a representative of the Ark-La-Tex organization, fully support the decision of the Arkansas State directors and if our hunt goes there again will honor their decision. I will indulge in a couple myself but I don't think they are asking too much. I am also not scared to use my name. You should too.

I will post the full results in the morning, but would like to congratulate Runt and family on a well deserved win with Kidd's Ima Kool in the All age and also to Marshall and Krista Lewis on their derby win with G's Scar. Congrats!

A BIG CONGRATS TO RUNT FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS WEEK.WAY TO GO BUDDY