​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
East coast hollywood

I read on speeddogs that Hollywood died yesterday. I thought it was a little ironic that slinger and hollywood died within a week or so of each other. Seeing as how they were 2 of the best reproducers in history. Hats off to those 2 hounds.

Re: East coast hollywood

Two of the best producers in recent history. They have had an unreal influence on foxhunting today. Their blood lives on in many hounds.

Wow..did not know Slinger had passed too.

Both Hollywood & Slinger were great producers.

Both will be missed, but their memory will go on, and they will be remembered through their offspring!

AllanBishop
(JabberJaw)

Birth brings us "new" beginning and the start to the celebration of life, whereas, death brings us reflections and rememberance of our journey through life. Well, it has been a remarkable and enjoyable journey and I'm glad he has been a part of my life. Today, April 24, 2013, East Coast Hollywood passed away in his sleep. He leaves behind many fond memories with everyone that has been associated with this kennel throughout the past 13 years. He and his liter mates have created numerous friendships for me in the world of foxhound field trialing that I hope last me a lifetime. Although this day is sad, I know his is still alive in the blood and pedigrees of hounds all over this country. I will always smile when I think of him.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT HE IS GONE.I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GET ONE OF THESE SMILEY GYPS UP THERE & BREED TO HIM FOR A WHILE & JUST COULD NEVER GET UP THERE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.ILL HAVE TO SETTLE ON ONE OF HIS OFF SPRING TO GET IT DINE.

WHAT IS THE ONE HOUND OFF OF HIM OR TWO YOU THINK IS PASSING ON THE CLOSEST TO HIM MR.PARKER?

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSE.

So sorry to hear this Cliff----My Hollywoods have been more than i ever expectec by far. His daughter Dual CH>.West Rideau Polly is due to whelp June . His name will go on for generations!!