​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
(F&d)ch. Cooley's Comanche

Santa Rosa field and dual champion , cooleys Comanche is 10 years old and is one of the only male dogs left alive that is directly out of Champion Rolling Creek Primetime. He is horn and chase registered. Comanche won the Santa Rosa hunt at 4 yrs old and made Dual Champion at the Santa Rosa at 7 yrs.old. This should help confirm his confirmation and endurance. I'm mostly an outside fox hunter, but Comanche has had his named called out at every hunt I've taken him to, such as Sand-sifters, FL Andalusia, AL Holt, FL Elba, AL Boggy holler,AL. Comanche always placed in Speed and Drive and he always placed high in Hunting category in the Pen and on the Outside. I've only raised a few puppies out of him, but they've all been good hounds. I'm not trying to make money off of him, but I would like to get some good puppies out of him and a good female. This is why I am offering him at Stud or possible Lease to the right person.

For references contact: Gunstock Kennels, Mare Branch Kennels, Allentown Kennels, Chad McCrainey

Re: (F&d)ch. Cooley's Comanche

if interested you can contact me by phone , email or text . i perfer text. i work alot and cant be on phone at work. (850)777-0289. leave message if i dont answer.

Comanche is out of ch. rolling creek prime time and cooleys lil Julie .
Julie is out of sauls turbo and cooleys Julie .
Turbo is out of mare branch bandit and he's off of mare branch Vern
Cooleys Julie goes back to hills lawyer and mare branch Vern .

Coldwater kennels is located in berrydale Fl .(northwest fl) on the edge of blackwater state Forrest .