​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt Challenge

We are having a 3hr puppy hunt challange May 25 for June 1 and after pups. Entry fee will be $50 a dog . Call Brian for numbers 228-326-8950

Re: Puppy Hunt Challenge

Btt

Phone and internet is bad out here. Call u in a few days. About hunt. I be home on 28

Good deal there is some top pups coming!

Good deal there is some top pups and hunters coming, wanting all pups to be the right age!!! Going To have a bible to swear all in on!

THAT'S ABOUT THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO BRIAN.THAT WAY IT WILL BE ON THERE PLATE.WENT & RUN YESTERDAY FOR 1st TIME IN 3OR4 MONTHS.WHEN WE GET EM BACK IN SHAPE WE WILL COME DOWN & STAY ONE WEEKEND & GO TO A HUNT OR JUST RUN.

I'M READY TO GET BACK TO HUNTING & TRAVELING.SEE YA'LL SOON.

Btt

Who is some of the top hunters coming

Btt

Btt

How many numbers is out for this hunt so far?

Me, Im one of the big hunters coming. Thats a fact JACK.

who all has numbers so far brian? looking forward to the hunt.

What state is your hunt in?

South East Mississippi if I'm not mistaken. Around Biloxi.

Brian do you have a time open this weekend for us to run the pen before the hunt

Zack call me on the number at the top of the page

Who's it gonna be?

We need a line up!who all is in it?

Ole Goat will be their. Go ahead Brian, let them no Im coming.

Hunt has been full, look forward to see all coming! Running has been great! Thanks!

Whos it gonna be?yall tell us something......

Be one of Brian's dogs or one he has given or loaned someone... We all know how he is

DON'T EVERYONE JUST LOVE THE CRYBABYS AND POOR SPORTSMANSHIP IN THIS SPORT? SOME OF Y'ALL NEED TO GROW UP AND QUIT SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME ON MASTERFOX STIRRING UP TROUBLE! PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF SEEING Y'ALL'S CRAP ON THIS WEBISTE THIS SPORT IS TO HAVE FUNE AND ENJOY IT NOT CAUSE CONSTANT DRAMA EVERY WEEK!

Im gonna win ask Brian.

Truth! You must not have a dog that can get up to the front! I'm not take n up for Brian or anyone else! In this world of field trialing when you go to a hunt your can go ahead and expect to be go n up against a real good dog that has been trained and raised in that pen! If you don't have anything that can run up front in a fair judged hunt then you don't need to say or post anything on here! I know bc I have competed against the best and when you go to a hunt that is judged fair just be glad that you were able to get a number to it and not worry who's dogs is in it! Bc if you got something that can hold the front you won't worry what dogs you are up against! Just about every hunt you go to there are go n to be some home field pen dogs in it! If you can't beat them then you need not to waist your money! Plant a crop or something. If you want to hunt put a number on your dog and cast and put it on whoever is there! If not quit complaining and starting stuff on the Internet! You are hunt Hating! Your just tring to make this sport sore!

Well all i can say is the pen is full of game and running great!good luck to everyone!

We no who has been wearing the gate hinges out now.
Maybe u can get those derby dogs in the race this hunt.

Smoking S just might smoke some a--

Whos it gonna be?give us the top 5..........

Some of the guys that Brian told me that were coming when I got my numbers are Larry hale smoking s Seth Garrett zack hodges mark mason cole welch rusty turner pond side kennel Porkchop

Ole Goat will be their.

I'm glad you will be there goat! But I think u may need to stay in the pasture and eat grass for this one.

Goat u can talk all the trash u want to....u dont bother me....maybe yall will have some good pups one day and u want have to mess with everyone on the computer.....

Hunter what is ur real name please let me know

Ole Goat aint coming to play around. Just remember that CW and SS. Me and Brian is gonna win this one. We gotta eat to.

Well boyz its time to see who has the gear and whos has the rear!!!!

Better watch them Mason boys! I think their dogs know that pen very well!

That may be true but if u have a good dog it will win anywhere.pen advantages do help but can be bet.

Big g said if he wins he will do a victory dance on the picnic table for hi tech! If hi tech wins we expect him to do the same! I had a nightmare that hi tech won and I was placing a ring of roses around his pups neck like at the Kentucky derby horse race! What a nightmare for a July man ! Lol! I heard there was some heat com

Big g said if he wins he will do a victory dance on the picnic table for hi tech! If hi tech wins we expect him to do the same! I had a nightmare that hi tech won and I was placing a ring of roses around his pups neck like at the Kentucky derby horse race! What a nightmare for a July man ! Lol! I heard there was some heat comIng from up around McGee and our east and west neighboring states! Should be fun good luck and god bless to all participating!

If mark wins u will have to so that because his been trying hard with ace but coming up short

Got red roses on order to show some love! Lol! Or maybe to remind him of a July!lol!

Yeah i like them HI $rose .lol Dont bring me any walmart rose save them for them july dogs

I like them HI $ rose .lol Save them walmart roses for them july dogs!!!!

As I dwelt on the subject of flowers these came to mind concerning hi tech! The acacia which means secret love ( which u deep down have for julys!). The aloe which means grief ( which u experience every time u cast with julys!). Allspice which means compassion (what I express for u after u run with julys!) and finally ambrosia which means love returned (which is what I need since July men are often lonely ! ) lol! My shrink warned me about Opening up to walker guys! Lol! Got to go now I'm watching ancient aliens on the history channel trying, to understand why I got abducted so many times! Lol!

I told ya to quit smoking that stuff .lol

Marc i think Brian just wants some of ur walkers and hes scared to ask u......lol

Yeah hes comen around .lol

I hope yall ready. Here comes ole goat.

Congrats to smoken s on there win !!!!

1 2 3