​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Run Off At Tar River This Weekend

VA NC SC LA AR all on the books.... well over 200 numbers out. Plenty of time to get numbers. Hunters, no checks will be accepted due to hours of registration and no bank remotely close that can service the needs. Any questions or concerns call 252-571-1351

Re: Run Off At Tar River This Weekend

I heard la boys still partying from last night !!!!

West
Hemphill/ Butler
Crisco/Garner
Vaden
?
?
?
?
?
Judge Teat

This ain't the same puppies we smoked down here is it ? If it is there is a week bunch of dogs there !!!

Sounds like u should have loaded up and made the trip then, cause if it is u could have ur pockets full of duckies, cause I'm sure there's money gettn tossed around every were.

Congratulations, Paul, Donny, Judge and everyone else that placed. Good luck tomorrow.

From the hunt, the Calcutta, the Kentucky Derby and everything else... Hundred stacks everywhere

congrate paul,donnie,vaden an the judge an to all else who placed good luck on the 2nd day

Sounds like we should have went James.

one of these days jimmie i have always wanted to but work an needing a good dog to go with hasnt worked out

That's a weak buch of dogs , you might could place jimmy if those pups placed !!!!

I figured someone couldn't stand it! The bashing and jealous people just can't help theirselves!! Come on now y'all at least put your real name!

Congrats. to Paul,Crisco,Vaden & Everybody that placed. Morgan it looks like we have to overlook these moron's that are jealous & to coward to post there name. GOOD LUCK TODAY

If there so week drive your happy ace out there and PUT YOURS ON THE GROUND !! at least they were man enough to !!

What kinda hunt is this? Derby and AA ?

Congrats to Paul, Donnie, Judge,an Vaden and to everyone else that placed.

Hemphill/Butler win second day and is high dog for the two days

Congratulations Donny and I agree with you Marshall Smith, last night I in no way meant anything about the hunters or their dogs, only that knowing Donny, Paul, and Jimmy Teat, I was wishing I was there for the celebration. I commend anyone that travels that far to support our sport,successful or not. They represented La. very well. Congrads guys.

Was not directing that at you at all Jimmy M.

I realize that, and thanks, Congratulations to everyone that placed.

I agree , let's be sure and congrats to the dog owner also mr Carl Hemphill , amazing how is funny when some is getting riped up , and not so funny when it affects others , people should stop being negative and jealous of each other , congrats to all who placed !!

Congrats Carl , Larry said that was a good gyp when he came and breed her , congrats again !!

I hear Paul , teat , and butler is riding home on a flat from the east coast , thank goodness Carl Hemphill helped Butler get him name called at least , if you own a tire station on the way back to Louisiana you can make a little cash !!!! Send any extra to east coast bust azz club , Tks and come again !!! Lol

i bet if you went to counting coins most of it is coming to LA east coast might could get them to wire them a little

CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT WON & PLACED!! ENJOY THE VICTORY & PLACING!!

I don't care where they traveled from...to win at Tar River takes one heck of a good "yote" hound!! East Coast...down South..out West...makes no difference!!

Those of you whining & badmouthing about it probably do not have anything that can run with them boys!! I know I don't, but hope maybe one day I can give em a run for their money.

Why not grow up & show good sportsmanship to those that win, rather than trying to tear them down!! It's about the HOUNDS...not the OWNERS!!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

Congrats to paul , butler ,and the judge ,enjoyed it fellas see y'all next time

Thanks for the congrats. Special thanks to Donnie Butler for accepting to take my little gyp to NC since work prevented me from going. Also thanks to the Judge and Paul for allowing room for one more on such a long haul. Everybody brings good dogs to hunts and I've been to many hunts
that I didn't place. Dogs are inconsistent and it also takes some luck to place in hunts. Dogs will also come and go rather quickly. Friends, on other hand are consistent and reliable. I thank God for our sport of running dogs and the fun we all share.