Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALABAMA STATE

ANY FIRST DAY NEWS?

Re: ALABAMA STATE

Baldwin Bay leading SD and at or near the top of the HGA. Seymour and Henson, Rex Cook, Topflite, Jerry Martin, Allentown, Radar, and Coldwater kennels near top as well.
Smith and Quave win the Show and Jase Gatwood has BOS.

Baldwin Bay leading SD and at or near the top of the HGA. Seymour and Henson, Rex Cook, Topflite, Jerry Martin, Allentown, Radar, and Coldwater kennels near top as well.
Smith and Quave win the Show and Jase Gatwood has BOS.
Plenty of running on red and grey fox and coyotes and deer. Not enough judges to cover it all but top hound in AA has 170 under Masters and around 100 under Nationals.

heath whos doin what in the derby

Freeman's Yella Fred won the derby, masters and national. Congrats Top Flite Kennels.

Is it true the Florida group is leading the aa after day two?

Sure is. A few in the top five reside in Florida!

Who from from fl is leading?

Bobby Freeman and top flite bring home the aa and derby

Congrats to Bobby and Christy Freman, Mississippi boys, Rex cook, and Cow girl Kennels and Jessie Barnhill some fine dogs placed in this hunt!!!! Outstanding runnin. Hunt lacked on Organization and Judges but great running and awesome woods!!!

Congrats on all that placed my hats off to the judges they did good with the RAIN RAIN an more RAIN.HAPPY HUNTING

This hunt was more like pleasure hunting for three days with all our buddies. Good runnin in fine woods with plenty of game. But seeing a judge was like seeing Bigfoot. They didn't exist.

I second that Clint!

you boys must have not placed. good job heath.

No j d we placed one in each hunt. These guys are just stating the obvious.

Everyone made this hunt out to be such a big deal. Dont see how you can have a hunt of this caliber and olny have 6 judges. There is no way you can determine which hound is the best. If you placed congrats.

needed more judges but besides that great hunt with great people who made us fell welcome congrats to Mr.Bobby for his win

Curious, No one has said Who all "showed out" in the bench show

Well now the way I saw it it was a good hunt they did the best they could. was not there fault people said they WOULD JUDGE AND NOT COME TO DO IT when u saw afew judges pack ur dogs up an go home because u not going to be HAPPY I got beat an I will be at the next one.as a out side hunter you know it all depends on what race ur dogs get n an what area they get in.so next time why don't you all stop crying and since yall have the best dogs just help judge instead running dogs an make it a good an better hunt for all of us.good job Heath

JUST WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO HAMMER ON DERBY DOUBLE AND AA DOUBLE AND TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT PLACED . WASN'T THERE DO TO WORK AND TO WEE-MANS B DAY THAT BEING SLADE MY SON , HEARD THERE WASN'T JUST A FEW JUDGES BUT SURE HEATH HAD NO CONTROL OVER THAT.SO IF U DID NOT GET UR NAME CALLED DON'T CRY WOLF !!!

How many hounds entered? And what were results? Like to see the diff in the score systems.Thanks.

116 hounds entered. Some from Central Florida, Northeast FL, NW FL, Alabama, and Mississippi placed. I will get the results up here later today.

heard boys from miss represented well. won on the bench and placed several in derby and all age