​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Rock Masters

The Big Rock Masters will be held May 23-25 in Lancaster, SC. Call Paul Caskey for numbers and info @803-320-2740.

Re: Big Rock Masters

Who all has been paying the pen owner to run their dogs for them to get them ready for this event ?

Instead of asking on here get off computer and get yours ready

If you go to a hunt at the Big Rock you will get to see plenty! And if you know anything about a hound dog you will be able to pick the top hounds yourself! Don't worry about who conditioned the others just make sure yours are ready!

Paul will be glad to run yours too. Guaranteed you won't find a better hunt to attend.

Don't need him to run mine. I do my work myself. What pride is it when all you do is pay pay pay for someone else's dog or work. None. Get a backbone and do your work yourself!

btt

MISS INFO IF YOU GOING TO CRY STAY HOME!!! EVERYONE POUNDS THE PEN WERE THERE HOLDIN A HUNT AT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME RUNNIN UR HOUNDS THERE THAN FLAPPIN UR CHOPS ON HERE!!!!

They pay for conditioning, run in that pen has nothing to do with it. It's a wide open foot race, a a good hound from anywhere has the same chance there IF and only IF they are in shape and prepared for that kind of running. There's no down time and nowhere for them to hide to get a break. Most folks that have jobs can't run 3-4 times a week for 2-3 hours. Paul does that for them. You need a plumber call a plumber, you need a roofer call a roofer, you need your dogs in shape you can quit your job and leave your wife and kids a lot or you can call Paul. He conditions dogs year round for folks going to hunts all over and it helps.

MAN UP AND PUT YOUR NAME INFO AS YOU CAN SEE I PUT MY NAME DON'T JUST HIDE BEHIND INFO PUT YOUR REAL NAME. MAN UP!

Chip, I couldn't have said it any better myself, It's always somebody saying something negative. The way i feel is come if you want to or stay at home but stop whining

Heard there were about 70 numbers out for hunt. Just don't understand why folks don't want to come to a place where there dogs will be looked at good. Very little luck at the Big Rock. Got to score 600 per day to be in contention. Why aren't you coming?

For the reason that was said at the top ! can I get a amen brotha !

Because they are unprepared and scared. Just like someone else said, u get to see more than you want to if your dogs aren't up for this. Most hounds aren't. If folks go to the hunt they can't get on the computer and use fake names to say my dog didnt get seen or the judges were against me or whatever crybaby bull sheet they come up with. Everyone that's there gets to see who kickin tail and whose getting there tail kicked. It's 325 acres and he only wants around 100 anyway. There's ya amen brotha, I'm outta dogs and don't have anything to do with the pen. You spewing bs I printed my name and the truth you can't dispute any of it. Sit back get you a lollipop to suck and try to remember the name your mama gave you broths info.

I live 650 miles away from this pen an i have been to a good many of hunts there an plan on going again this year ( Work Provide ). This is one of if not the best pens in the country to see what you feeding. Everything about this place is top notch ( People,Running,Game condition an terran).
As far as people having there dogs conditioned there has never had any affect on the outcome of the hunts that i have attend, so suck it up or shut up an load up an go see what you feeding !!!!

Get U Sum !!!!