​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The July AND WALKER CHALANGE IS ON

Rodney wants to get home early got some work to do.Rodney you will be home intime to eat breakfast,Smillie is ready to put them JULYS in your truck just leave the tail gate down.stilwel said he had the game ready.dont want to hear bout no cutting dog. I heard tommie say you wanted to breed smilie to one of those red ******* an get you a little speed.be fine with me an i see your point.Take old Ed Bacons ***** bread to smillie he will come out that chair. see you at stiwell pen Fri.. dont be late

Re: The July AND WALKER CHALANGE IS ON

Buddy my good friend, I do believe that you are posturing, for a pretentious position, that you may not be able to overtly,overcome . I hope Smiley can rest on his back, because when these Julys are thru with him he will have all four feet pointed up . Bring your lunch this could take a while.

And as for your breeding offer... I would much rather the bulldog on a Mack truck, hit one of these Julys in the rump than a walker dog.

RODNEY,IF HE HAS ONE NAME SMILIE,LOOK OUT.

MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA CROSSING OVER W/A LIL WALKER BLOOD.IT WORKS.

Mr. rodney and his july's are gonna turn that smile to a frown might wanna change smilie's name to frownie, get em mr rodney..

Babbling Bodacious, Buddy, Smiley is only threee days from a total, negative neural breakdown, caused by the thoughts of the coming July Nemesis . I f you can get you a perscription of Nervine medication, you could share with old Smiley.... cause you and him are going to need it

How did it go.

I THINK BUDDY IS STILL IN RECOVERY...

I figured that I would let Buddy get over it first . I will only comment that he has one walker dog with a good mouth... I know because I heard hem bark two or three times , Smiley can sure move.... I'm not sure where he was headed ?? , Can't speak for Buddy, but me and Tommy had a good time.

Yes we did enjoy the hunt great night, We sure missed Ed Bacon always enjoy his company, but the running was not that great they just couldn't get under the game and the game kept going in holding pen.plenty game.sure got some messed up dog pads.It would been bad to see Ed. crying anyhow. looking forward to another hunt with Rodney an Tommie, I think Rodney will be going west to get recovery dogs. Be ready out there smiley is sending more dogs to mo.

Glad to hear you'all had a good time. Ed would have been the very one to judge what really with on, we've heard two stories now.
Had hunters in there the night before and the night after with excellent running, might have not had the caliber of hounds you do.