​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stud Dog Question

I got two gyps that should be coming in pretty soon, who has the best liquor Stud in the North Fl, Al, Miss Area, I would like to cross him back on one of theese Humpy gyp's, I am looking for something that can run there game with plenty of speed and something that is athletic.

Thanks
Tadpole.

Re: Stud Dog Question

Lakehills Stride... Tim Woods owns him in south MS. fastest dog I have ever seen in my life. And can stay on his game... I just breed a liquor gyp to him myself... God Bless!!!

Call 747 they have some liquor bred dogs or call laron Ladner.

If I were looking for a liquor stud dog in the south I would call Brian Guyote or Kyle Ladner. Brian has the Wishbone dog and Kyle has several to choose from.

I have judged this dog and competed against this dog and he still is a fine hound to watch run. I don't think there is anything off of him yet but I wouldn't be scared to try him. His name is Dual ch Wilson's Flash. This hound has done everything from 3 hrs 8 hrs & 3 days. In my book he is a hell of a hound. If I'm not mistaken he is double liquor and raidor bred. 747 owns this hound

Why go anywhere when there is a local stud dog kicki ng you around for awhile o yeaitmust be your pride for not breeding to kracker

Come on kenneth we all know he is a good dog u dont have to blow him up

Kracker aint worth 2 cents out of south Alabama!!!

1st to hunter who ever you are Jeremy and I are good friends and if he wants to breed his gyps to something other than kracker than we will still be friends and with no hard feelings and to kracker hater
You don't have to like him or feed him so you can keep hiding
Your feelings behind a fake name but if you ever man up with your real name come and run with some of his pups then you can talk smack. Scott head 334-488-9305