Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lakehills stride

Dose anyone know the breeding on him? Thanks

South ga 3 day

Anybody know the dates for the south ga 3 day at swainsboro

Re: South ga 3 day

stride is full littermate to chilli, if you know his breeding.

Wolf hounded he is

May 29th-June 1st

Thank u sir

Re: Lakehills stride

Chilli an black pearl are his full litter mates they are all 3 champions an great runnin hounds. Call Tim Woods he owns Stride. 1601 788 4214..

OL'STRIDE IS A PRETTY GOOD HOUND.I PLAN ON GETTING A GYP TO HIM.HE'S A GOOD LOOKING HOUND ALSO.

Stride is out of Wild Goose Tommy....Tommy was out of Terrebone'Tommy and a gyp out of Hemphill's Happy II and a Levi's Reno bred gyp.I don't know the breeding on Stide's momma..

pawnees pepper is strides mom she is by d,s gambler x pawnees speckle bee clay grantham bred these hounds i have run with the whole litter and owned black pearl it was a good cross there was another gyp litter mate to them i have pups out of her and jaybird

Stride is very very fast hard running hound I seen him string dogs 50 yards an the coyote be praying.... I been in this a long time an I never seen a dog run with that much speed an class....

black pearl an chillie was faster than stride

It was a great cross that's for sure I've seen chili, stride, and pearl string hounds. Chili and pearl are both top gun field champions, but were did stride become a champion? I've watched him win onedays and the two day central heck of a litter and a fine looking hound.

stride came off a good hound in tommy. mark morrison own tommy when i ran with him. he had real good heal. i thought stride is the best looking hound of the litter. i have judge them at a few hunts and stride could run his game. david bates has a sister to them that is a good gyp and can really run a wolf. mark morrison raised stride from a puppy and i saw him run some as a young hound. mark made a mistake in selling tommy because he threw some good hounds--at least that my opinion. clay had a good gyp in pepper by what i have heard-never run with her. just a good litter of hounds.

Didn't winnin the central make him a champion? An bench an classest hound. Also didnt he win the Ar. State as well? Just asking?

THIS IS WHAT CLYDE ELY SAID AT A FIELD TRIAL THAT I WAS AT LAST SUMMER.WE WERE TALKING ABOUT STRIDE & CLYDE SAID THAT CHILLI IS THE BEST HOUND THAT HE'S EVER SEEN RUN A YOTE.I WOULD & I WILL BE BREEDING TO ONE OF THEM TWO DOGS.IT WILL PROBABLY BE STRIDE BECAUSE HE IS CLOSER TO ME.

STRIDE IS ONE OF IF NOT THE PRETTIEST HOUNDS I'VE EVER SEEN & HE IS A COYOTE DOG.I'VE RAN W/HIM AT A COUPLE OF HUNTS.I'VE BEAT HIM & HE HAS BEAT ME.ONE THINGS FOR SURE.HE'LL GET YOUR NAME CALLED.

TIM THIS IS A GOOD POST FOR YOU & OL'STRIDE.

He also went over to brookhaven about a month ago & didn't get in a race. Just goes to show you every dog has his day.

Winning the central which is two 5 hour days would not have made him a champion. I have no idea about the Arkansas state that's why I asked.

One out of no tellin how many ant to bad to me...

Boy I bet Tim woods head as big as a watermelon no doubt stride is a good hound but look at like this Tim and Paul are good friends but don't think for one minute Paul is gonna let Tim get cream of the crop he lets him get good hounds but Paul is always gonna have the best no matter what he a man with plenty of money and smarts and he knows what good dogs are I don't h e anything against either of these gentlemen Tim is a honest fella but you gotta travel to make the dog what he really is and compete against the best that's out there stayin in perry county not gonna get you anything but past wins and long stories about how good he was/is you can't take him to his home pen () and expect to make a champion everytime any GOOD dog is gonna get your name called in his home pen do like Paul does and travel then you can talk!!!!!

He's sore after getting smoked again in creed more looking at the results , but he will buy for $200 and sell north for $2000 !!!

Dose Tim have any pups for sale off him

Mark Morrison kept Tommy til he died. I have ran.with the Ol Tommy a many times and he sure could string a pack fast. He was a fast running track hound. Mark and Clay sure hit the nail on the head with this cross. And if I know Mark and Clay they probley got good if not better crosses in the making. Hats off to them. I dont see where anybody can knock any of the 3. I mean 3 champs out of one litter is almost unheard my advice is just pick your hound and go breed.

His kennel partner porkchop has some I know 6017884699

if u wont to no his breeding look on lakehills website at chilis breeding

Stride will be running this saturday morning at Candy Mans pen in perry county.. You are welcome to come "watch" him run for yourself.. 6am. Bring a chair an clean your eyes out.. God Bless!!

Do you have any pups off him that will be there to

Well gentelmen the bottom line is that strides whole litter is good hounds I have seen stride run he is as good of a hound as I have ever seen they say chilli has more foot speed an I wouldn't doubt that but I can't say he is a better hound

Well gentelmen the bottom line is that strides whole litter is good hounds I have seen stride run he is as good of a hound as I have ever seen they say chilli has more foot speed an I wouldn't doubt that but I can't say he is a better hound

No the ones thats old enough are only 7 months old. But they are started an running very well. And they are not forsale.. God Bless..

Every thing has a price

Not these.. Sorry.

Runnin on faith u must be a third kennel partner.

Nope.. I have my own. But I am real good friends with mr Tim and I no a good hound when I see one.. They good folks to be around an good Christian folks to run with.. God Bless!!

THE STRIDE HOUND IS A GOOD ONE.TIM & PORK CHOP ARE GOOD FOLKS.WHAT LITTLE DEALING WE'VE HAD TOGETHER WAS RITE.THEY WORK HARD & IT PAYS OFF.HE'S GONNA KEEP SOME GOOD HOUNDS.WE'VE ALL BEEN TO HUNTS & NOT PLACE,THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.

IT SHOULD NOT BE VERY HARD TO ADMIT WHEN SOMEBODY HAS A GOOD HOUND,BUT FOR MOST PEOPLE IT IS.

MOST EVERYBODY HAS GOOD HOUNDS NOW DAYS.

Amazing ain't it B ......... LOL