​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results 5/11

We had another great hunt today. We want to thank all the judges, the cook, and the hunters. Also, we have a lot of hunters who drive long distances to come to our hunts, and we would like to give a special thanks to them for coming out. Our next hunt will be June 8th for May and younger pups.
Top Dog each Hour: #3 Roe & Sons Kennel
#14 Billy Melvin 7 Haskell Spires
#51 Roe & Sons Kennel
#51 Roe & Sons Kennel
Best Mouth #33 Bobby Goode
1st #23 Black Betty - Shumans Mr. T X South Bryans Sidewinder - Holly & Sandy Hill Kennel 985pts
2nd #61 Roes Hummingbird - Nash's Willie X Whites Brandy - Roe & Sons Kennel 950pts
3rd #3 Roe's Muddy - Courson's Lee X Coursons Trish - Roe & Sons Kennel 910pts
4th #66 Lovett's Frank - Spires Williams X Lovetts Jill - Sonny & Angie Lovett 880pts
5th #51 Roe's Sandy - Dry Branch Turbo X Coursons Cork - Roe & Sons Kennel 865pts
6th #5 Melvins Shelby - Stahl's Redman X Shelby - Billy Melvin & Haskell Spires 845pts
7th #6 Roes Miss MAy - Nashs WIllie X Whites Brandy - Roe & Sons Kennel 820pts
8th #12 Williams Big Boy - Ch. D&S Doc X Southern Showgirl - Wayne & Deanna Williams 785pts
9th #1 WIlliams Jeeter - Harts Striker 2 X Wades Dolly - Wayne & Deanna Williams 770pts
10th #24 Twister - Shumans Mr. T X Shumans Lynze - Holly & Sandy Hill Kennel 770pts
11th #90 Whitey -Shumans Mr. T X Shumans Lynze - Holly & Sandy Hill Kennel 765pts
12th #10 Triple Crown's Tuxedo - Triple Crowns Black Cat X Triple Crowns Bobby - Triple Crown Kennel 750pts
13th #20 Goode's Lexis - Courson's Lee X Pale Face - Bobby Goode 750pts
14th #511 C&F's Sand Dollar - D&S Doc X Crews Candy - Crews & Fowler 735pts
15th #17 Spires Joe- NA X NA - Billy Melvin & Haskell Spires 730pts

Re: Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results 5/11

Congrats triple crown on placing a black cat!

JOHN WAUGH,LOOKS LIKE THE GA BOYS DONE IT AGAIN!!! LOL!!!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the hospitality today! I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new one's. The food was great! Thanks again Josh and Brandon for the help this morning. Can't wait to see all of you guys next month! Congrats to everyone that placed today!

Congrats to everyone that placed today always a great hunt to attend!!!!

Thank you Bo Scurry for taking my ****** Shuman's Black Betty, to the hunt today.
"South GA Puppy Hunter", this just goes to show YOU
that my dogs WIN at pens other than Holly Hill. Oh, by the way a Shuman's Mr.T puppy won at Savannah River today too.

Lynn Shuman
Sand Hill Kennel

Congrats uncle lynn and everybody else that placed down there hope to get to come to one of yalls hunts coming up. . Ps they would be littermates to

Another great hunt put on by the Red Gate fox pen thanks for treating us so gracious and mrs. Debra for feeding us so good , Haskell and myself look forward every month to your hunt we want be able to attend next month but Lord willing we will see y'all in July congrats to Holly hill and Lynn Shuman on there win and all others that placed especially my good friends Sonny and Angie Lovett those Wiliam and Viper gyps make nice pups.

I know! I'm gonna stop letting that little bird talk in my ear! We will get yall next month!