​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morehouse Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results

10-29 Class: Terry Montgomery Larry Ponder Terry Montgomery Troy Hall Kane Kennimer Oneal Hemphill Kane Kennimer Vance High Vance High [10] Larry Ponder 12-29 Class: Jeff Ingram Troy Hall Vance High R&K Kennels R&K Kennels E Randy Frasier Randy Frasier Duck Sadler Jeff Ingram [10] Ronnie Jones

Re: Morehouse Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results

Thanks Mr.David, we had a Good time and the food was great! First place was off of (Teats Tiger & Caskeys Dixie) and 9th was a lil hale bred gyp.

Jeff what is the SIRE, DAM , AND DOB of the lil hale bred gyp you've been placing lately? Are there any mates?

I'm not positive Cory, if you've ever had any dealings with them hale bred dogs? It's always a challenge getting the papers on em. Lol

If your not sure of her DOB how do you know if shes the right age for a puppy hunt?

checkmate!!!!

Jeff you still with us? Ya got awefully quiet on us...
Would just like to know the dogs age & what your gunna claim it to be off of?

Well boys, I always say that if there not talkin smack then your not doing any good. But you spineless no name punks should just give me a call or even drop by my house for a minute and lets just handle this it the way i was taught to!!!!!!!! Like MEN

Jeff Ingram
Well boys, I always say that if there not talkin smack then your not doing any good. But you spineless no name punks should just give me a call or even drop by my house for a minute and lets just handle this it the way i was taught to!!!!!!!! Like MEN