Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cotton rainman

What is cotton rainmans pedigree???

Re: Cotton rainman

Dont know I do not have mine reg yet but they are fine hounds can run the hai off something

Gunstocks Casper x Hardys tiny mite

Are they as tough as they say and do they run the tracks with a lot of mouth??

My experience with them, they are tough, good nose and run there game very well. I judged rainman and brother money man when they were one year old was impressed and bred Buddy's Reba to money man, have 6 year old female champion and still runs real well.

Chris, Rainman is off Ch. Gunstock Casper x Hardy's Tiny Mite.
Tiny Mite--(Almond's Woodstock x Cherry Hill Sue II). Be glad to talk to you about Rainman any time. 318-245-0998.

Talked with Mr. Rodney Colvin a good while this morning...Very good man to talk to, very knowledgeable, and HONEST! Most people that own stud dogs say their dogs are the best, Mr. Rodney just told the truth about his. Didnt tell me what I wanted to hear, told me what I wanted to know. We have many of the same ideas of what a "good" dog really is. In the woods, not in the road, and thats how Rainman is, in the WOODS! Sure would like to have some off of Rainman, and I will get some one day! Thanks for the convo Mr. Rodney, look forward to many more!

Joseph Puccio
Jesup, GA

I've had thirty or forty young dogs off rainman still running ten to twelve of them. There not three or four hour speed dogs the majority are tough (sometimes too tough). Haven't had but one that was in the road to much. They're fast enough to get their part of a race and seem to get stronger the longer it goes or at least don't weaken. Have placed a few in field trials but I don't trial a lot, I do not like a dog that stays in the road and snatches the race from dogs runs it a quarter and then back in the road waiting to do it again. In fact don't matter how many Pts he can score I'm not going to feed him.