​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results of Mill Creek Hunting Club Outside Hunt 2013

I would Like to Thank each and every Hunter that came out and supported this hunt. There were a total of 59 good hounds present and the running was outstanding. Would also like to Thank the 23 Judges that came out and worked very hard to make this hunt successful! Also want to Thank Mr.Claude Hinton with Showtime Feed, Mr.Larry Creel with B & B Grocery, Mr. Vince Shattles with Brewer Grocery, and Mr. Lee Henderson With Two Rivers Outdoors for Donating all the Dog Feed. This was Greatly Appreciated! Would like to Thank Wayne Byrd, Larry Creel and Buck Clark for the Good Groceries they cooked! Would Also like to Thank MOH Mr.Jerry Elliot AKA Lucky for the job well done on mastering and Mr. Rayford Clark for the use of his Facilities and everyone that donated food and supplies for this hunt! Everything is Greatly Appreciated! It takes each and every part to make one of these hunts successful and we couldn't have done it without any of you! The Results are as follows:

1st Place-Hound # 84 with 245 Points Dennis Lamey
2nd Place-Hound # 6 With 190 Points Don Shaw
3rd Place-Hound # 97 with 180 Points Grant Backstrom
4th Place-Hound # 23 with 180 Points John Martin
5th Place-Hound #314 with 180 Points Will (CH. Spires William X Melvins Raven) Timmy Breshears
6th Place-Hound # 91 with 175 Points Grant Backstrom
7th Place-Hound # 75 with 135 Points McSwain's Tobe (BM Rebel Hale X Holland's Ruby) Bradley McSwain
8th Place-Hound # 71 with 135 Points Bobby Harvison
9th Place-Hound # 14 with 120 Points May (F CH. Seymour's Lil Rally X Haynes Hoppie) Jase Gatwood
10th Place Hound#120 with 115 Points Nick Lister
11th Place Hound# 36 with 100 Points Nick Lister
12th Place Hound# 17 with 100 Points Sugar (Joe's Mississippi WJ X Joe's Miss. Molly J.) Timmy Breshears
13th Place Hound# 11 with 95 Points Diamond (JD's Hale Storm X Seymour's Breezy) Timmy Breshears
14th Place Hound#871 with 95 Points Rockin' S Kennels
15th Place Hound# 24 with 95 Points Travis Graham
16th Place Hound#191 with 90 Points Dex (Spires Smoke X Hippie's Snowflake) Jase Gatwood
17th Place Hound# 3 with 85 Points Don Shaw
18th Place Hound#111 with 85 Points Iceman (F CH. Seymour's Lil Rally X Clint's Katrina) Danial Seymour & Clint Henson
19th Place Hound#266 with 80 Points Rockin' S Kennels
20th Place Hound# 37 with 80 Points McSwain's Judy (BM Rebel Hale X Holland's Ruby) Bradley McSwain

Congratulations to Dennis Lamey on the Win and to all others that Placed! And Once again Thanks to Everyone who Supported this hunt in any way, It is Greatly Appreciated! God Bless

Re: Results of Mill Creek Hunting Club Outside Hunt 2013

I would like to thank the MCHC for providing a first class outside event..Running was awesome and so was the food..Enjoyed meeting new friends and spending time hunting with old ones..Me and my family had a blast and look forward to the next one..1st place was Mud Creek Bones (Sambo x Morrisons Scarlett)

3rd place dog belongs to Ernie McKinney. The dog was Samson he is off of 70. 6th place was future he is off triple j black and backstroms ruby

CONGRATULATIONS DENNIS ON YOUR WIN !!GIVE US A CALL SOMETIME.

Bones is a fine hound. Congrats dennis

btt

16th should be Jase's 91

Grant what is the mamma to that 3rd place dog?

I'm not sure Ernie will be home from his rig today. I no he got him from big creek a couple of years back.

Tommy the third place dog is the solid black dog that big creek had a few years ago around the same time they had the Lil Molly gyp that u got or had