Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results from old bay

Any one know the results from old bay

Re: Results from old bay

All the kids won everyone of them got a trophy plus it was for them

Dummy they still should post the results with the kids name..

Idiot can't you get through that pea brain of yours all the kids won they not gonna post the names besides if you wanted to know you should have went

Pen owners dog won it from what I heard may be why no results are posted

The pen owners didnt put the hunt on.

For y'all's info the results will be posted when they get time . The pen owners dog did win it with an outstanding performance with a kid running it in the hunt. The hunt was as good as one I've been to in a long time they put a lot of time and effort into this hunt . They made it fun for the kids with all the kids leaving with a smile on there face. So don't get all mad just because the results are not posted fast enough for y'all . Even my kids had a blast and they don't even like the dogs that much but they done everything themselves . Good job josh on the hunt and to 747 kennels for letting us use the pen

Yea the pen owner dog did win the hunt but the hunt was susposed to be for the kids so was it fair for our families kids to sit there and watch the other kids have fun. But this is why we never run our dogs in any of the hunts that is put on at ole bay fox pen. The hunt was great really enjoyed watching all the kids have a great time.

Hey Nick and BJ.....somebody will always be hating on you when you are doing good remember that... good job on the hunt to all that had something to do with it!!!!! you all (747) have done some much for the surrounding community by putting on benefit hunts, and hunts for the baseball teams that these haters don't know about... keep up the good work and keep kicking these guys butts in your pen and theirs, so they will have something to grip about on this computer. LMAO.

what those haters need to do is feed their dogs some Yote tracks and branch water and maybe folks will start hating on them to!!!!!!!

Mike Hatten
4H Foxhound Kennels
Perkinston, MS

Just in case you ladies was wondering who made this post

Well said mr mike

Put some results up if you not ashamed week is almost up an it well be time for next hunt

btt

Btt

btt

Btt

btt

btt

Btt

Btt

btt

Btt

Why keep bringing this up??? Nobody cares it was for kids!!! Drop it and let it be!!!

The hunt may have been for kids. But I bet when someone sells a dog or pup, They are gonna say "so and so placed in a youth hunt". I wouldn't mind knowing what the placing dogs were out of.

Instead of goin on and on call the ones that put the hunt on aparently this aint doing you anygood.

Must be ashamed of it..........lol

Btt

Buddy Morris why do keep bring this up did u place a dog. U ack like u never seen your name on here get over it man or call THE PEOPLE THAT PUT THE HUNT ON idiot

Because they said they were going to post it and my daughter wanted to know when they were going to put the results up and yes she placed. This was not about me, my # is 601-270-5200 in case you want to discuss what kind of idiot i'am. Your phone call will be most welcome. Tell me who to call and I will.

Why don't u call the one who gave the numbers out if it that important to u