Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Polaris Hunt

Who gonna be driving a new Saturday ??

Re: Polaris Hunt

Who's bringing the heat? What's the line up look like?

The contenders I think is going to be in the running for the Polaris is roy&purvis, tic, big creek, 747, John beck & hunter.

Big Creek is gone be "CASH"in out driving that new toy

Hear the purvis mafia ain't coming to just clap

The cards are all saying the road leads back to Mississippi with a red dog leading the way

Who would Purvis Mafia be?

U can bet that isn't the only one that Big Creek and Top Notch is bringing! Watch out for cash for sure but don't be surprised when one of the other dark horses slides in there and gets in ur grits!

I know two 70 gyps that are back in there prime that's gonna be hard to handle!!!

I wonder how many times them 70's have out ran Cash or wait a minute..... Have they ever out ran him? Now that's something to think about!

Big G, Cory Welch & P-Town...better not count them out. They can slip in there too!

Anybody need any Scooby snacks

Don't mark old tuff off, cause he's gonna be tuff.

Hoover bring 11 extra snacks for our dogs lol.....

747.creek.woods. mafia.any one of them will bring take it home.

Tic lives here , I would say he should have the best chance !!!

Tic is a 3 day trotter man them slow dogs want know what hit them saturday

Some of my picks are Big Creek, 747, P-Town, Top notch, Mafia but I wouldn't count anyone out. It could be anyone's lucky day!

250 - 300 dogs is gonna make a lot of difference. Enon is always like a game of poker anyway. Takes a lot of luck. Good luck to all just rember what it is for. The ranger is a bonous.

dont forget old clyde ely heard he is breaking out the old reliables

The right wolf being run in the right part of this pen could make anyones ballgame!!! Dont need a big name to win here... Good luck...

Alot of serious trial hounds comin from south ms..these boys got sum heat..them yotes better be rested cause the pressure is comin..

There aint going to be any more pressure than a 3 day. i just hope all the dogs show up, so its a good turn out for the good cause.

Thanks to everyone for not bashing hunters or the hunt or anything negative at all really. It's gonna be anybody's ball game up there. Got a lot of great hounds coming and I'm looking forward to showing my extended family and our Outdoor Ministries helpers just how all the fox hunters come together for a great cause like this. God has blessed us in this ministry and I'm blessed to be a part of it, but we couldn't do it without people like y'all who make your generous donations to help us reach and help more people! Good luck to every person who has numbers. I can say one thing for 100% sure about this hunt. Every penny made off of this hunt will be going towards sending disabled or special needs individuals on hunts. We are 100% volunteer, so every penny goes into this ministry! So to every person who has a number or who is just coming to be a part of the hunt, I want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!! This is bigger than I could have imagined, and I know that dad is watching all this unfold and grinning from ear to ear knowing what all of his friends are doing! Thank y'all, God bless and good luck!!!!

Not much talk guys?

I think everyone is nervous. Its first place or go home on this hunt. But its for a wonderful cause!!!! Just happy to be apart of it..

This is such a great cause I sit back and think how grateful it is that they get to enjoy the feeling... That WE the non challenged feel the joy of a great hunt hats off to all of the people envolved that make this happen god bless ]and watch ole tuff he can really handle his game and thick terrain good luck to all the hunters and there hounds it's gonna be a great one and it's not 1st or go home it's my money is going to a great cause I feed good hounds and the buggy is just a bonus