​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pupp hunt at Running L

Running L is having a hunt may 25th. Pups must be born may 1st and after, run 3hours cast time will be 7 A.M. $40 dollar entry the pen is keeping $5 dollars a dog and giving $35 back to the pot plus $150 given to the winning pup, the pen is about 130 acres and is loaded with game. Call travis rone for more info and numbers the pen is located in Illinois been having good running and been having goods hunts.(618)218-5162

Re: Pupp hunt at Running L

How does the pen lay out and does it have alot of brush in it?

How many pups yall taken should pay real good to the winner and how many places yall paying.

Got to have a pup that can run a track.

I will take up to 50 pups an goin to pay top 5 places if we have 30 or more pups in hunt if less the 30 only paying top 4 places .
If we have 30 this would be the payout .
1st $400 plus the $150 added winner $550
2nd $300
3rd $200
4th $100
5th $50

Tryin to make it worth ur guys time an gas so let's go guys call an get some numbers not many pup hunts I been to pays this good . Running has been outstanding an lots of games u will like promise . come an enjoy a good hunt .

Il State had puppy hunt there a week ago plenty of game, facilities in great shape, and plenty of judges. We had over 40 pups and had a blast.

I am 3 hours west of st.Louis. how far is the pen from st.Louis ?

Somewhere around 2 to 2 1/2 hours just depends on how u drive .