​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RESULTS- MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED FIELD TRIAL, AUCTION AND RAFFLE

I want to start off by saying how grateful I am at the support that we recieved this year at the banquet and at the field trial! It was awesome to see the turnout to be as many as it was. Dad always said that fox hunters are some of the best there is left anymore. He was definitely right, because y'all make this the biggest fundraiser for Woodland Outdoor Ministries every year!

Between the banquet and the field trial this year, we raised $25,000 to donate to Woodland Outdoor Ministries!!!!!!!!! That's unbelievable! Y'all made it happen!

I hope everyone enjoyed this weekend as much as I did, but I'm glad it's over for a little while! Lol!

We turned loose 251 dogs this morning and had awesome running for 3 full hours! Enon fox pen is one of the best around!

Results

10th- #98 - Unknown - Byrd and Valentine

9th- #67 - Unknown - Top Notch and Big Creek Kennels

8th- #115 - Cutrer's Jake - Tommy Cutrer

7th- #41 - Unknown - Top Notch and Big Creek Kennels

6th- #38 - Unknown - Byrd and Valentine

5th- #11 - Unknown - Turdhill Kennels

4th- #78 - 747 Peanut - 747 Kennels

3rd- #103 - John B's Happyface - John Beckwith

2nd- #12 - Wilson's Molly - 747 Kennels

1st- #58 - Conan - Jimmy Teat

I want to say thanks to all of our Outdoor Ministries judges that came out there today! They all seemed to really enjoy being out there and seeing something they wouldn't normally do!

Thanks again and congratulations to the top 10, but also congratulations to everyone who entered a dog today. There was 1 big winner today, but there were no losers! Thank y'all very much! I'm turning my phone off for a few days and relaxing now! Lol!

Re: RESULTS- MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED FIELD TRIAL, AUCTION AND RAFFLE

You done a great job Jojo. Congratulation to all that placed.

Re: RESULTS- MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED FIELD TRIAL, AUCTION AND RAFFLE

Good job Jojo good hunt congrats to all who placed and won
7th big creek cash (thunder x elie may)
9th ugly ( wascoms Obama x roxy )

2nd Wilson's molly (hy-drill lj x tcs lilly) 4th 747's peanut (cotton's rawhide x bond's sandy) Great hunt yall put on for a great cause, we enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one!

congrats to mr Jimmy Teat on his win and to everybody else that placed congrats to Jojo on the great turn out can,t wait to next year. Thanks

Thank y'all! Just got some better numbers back! Looking like after every expense is paid we are going to completely clear $26,000 this year! Couldn't have done it without all of the support. Gonna be some brain storming going on to try to keep this thing growing every year! Thanks again!

congrats to da judge on the win jojo you are doing a fine job for a good cause keep up the good work

Congrats judge on your win and to everyone else that placed.

Congrats to Mr.Teat on his win and everyone that placed ! ! Great hunt for a great cause , JoJo and all his helpers are commended for their hard work !! See y'all next year.