​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wolfhound classic

What is everybody's pick it is gettin close who will win the derby. Who will win the All Age or who will place more than one hound. And who is bringing the heat.

Re: wolfhound classic

Well Ga is sending a pack off hounds an July man to top it off. his dogs have been trained by the best a pack of walker hounds the leader hound smillie has done his best, Rodney Sweat will bring home the bacon Good LUCK Rodney

I heard John hoehner is coming to hunt . He will be bringing some power John doesn't go to be a spectator promise u that they will be in shape An the 3rd day will show ! He don't get excited the first two days if u are out running him cause I have heard the man say it's won the last day not the first two days !

So what we suppose to be skared cause john is comin. We no he has good dogs but to u think we are all comin to clap for him really!!!! really!!!!! We all have good dogs also our sport is very competive everybody has a hound that can beat u on there day and sunday mite be there day. My picks and I no my picks are like eyeballs everybody has them. Not in a row derby Parker and Davis the mo julys 2 in it morrison and bates sniyder and hennigan Efrid and hoop and holler and krista derby picks aa picks no order kidd parker davis steve d ronnie m jackie ray so guys bring them on an And lets have a good fun hunt.

Will i comeing and hell comeing with me!!!!!!

Don't forget mid south they have placed at every hunt they have been to at kk this yr. we will be coming to have a good time and clap for the winners.

Just a little reminder to every one if you are not using your 2 digit derbys turn them in, people are on the waiting list for them, the Kennel that reserved them is the only one that can use them NO giving away or trading them. See everybody in a couple days!

Well well is Tillman going to wear his cheerleader skirt for Hohn and the gang. Is Hope and maybe goin to show up or are they like Efrid puppy hunti rite now! What about Parkerand Davis will they show or are they still lookin Bbs stock over. What bout tha Brother will he show since this is the only pen he can get his name called! What about the man that owns im a hot or cool will he be on hands at this one. Im gettin tired of writein but I wonder if Mid South or Mark and Kim is still honeymooning to show up. What bout Bates and Moonlight will they show or will they be makin a nite trip? Haw Haw will the guy named Spells show cause he sure have noisey dogs in his crate. Hey Curtis are u comin or are u going to stay the rest of ur weekends in D'abonne. Well I would say Harvel are u comin but u and Bubba cant make it to a womans hunt. Poooochie Pooooochie c Po me out in play with them pops u got. Grandpaw said its goin to be meltin julys when that 3rd day hit. Jackie Ray please come u will be home by sunday. Lil D and Ronnie u the one to beat so please show us ur spirit and attend this one? Mr Norris u get the comin the furthest award step up and get ur award. Well that bout cover it if I forgot u just show up and we can think of something to say. O yea lol Mr Jerry H are u going to make it or have u made a stud dog. Well Guys it time for me to take my meds