Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gunstock casper

where is he and is he still breeding

Re: gunstock casper

Heard he is at Top Flite

cody taylor or charley griffin we are trying to breed.with no luck yet.. call charley

What is his phone num

We have Casper to try and breed to a few of our older brood gyps that have been bred to him before. I believe one of them is coming in heat now. He has tried to breed one of our younger gyps that has never been bred before and she was also a very small gyp without success. I not sure if that was the problem or not. I wouldnt guarrantee nothing with him due to his age. But we also have Top Flite Buck he is off of Casper and he has proven himself before with good gyps. Im offshore now but come home Wed. If interested give me a call then 334-892-2683.

I CAN VOUCH FOR tOP fLIGHT bUCK PUPPIES, THEY SHOW SPEED AND TOUGHNESS.

what is the dam of buck

Terry Davis has a litter off Casper that are a few weeks old and said he breed fine,but I agree with Larry about Buck they fast,tough and hav really good nose, thats not common n many stud dogs anymore.Top Flite has some really good dogs to breed to for speed and nose with Red Rock and Red Bud also in thier camp.

Do u have terry Davis number

Speed comes by putting a little black in them dogs,but Caspers will put a good nose & hrs on em.Breed you a fast gyp to him & you'll have some good pups.

hunter my number is 850-978-6439 but i will tell you me and my brother have no interest in selling any of these pups we only have 5 and we are keeping all of them, but be glad to talk to you