​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Buddy "Tip Toe" Tallman

Buddy, thanks for the good luck wishes in the other post , but I didn't want to bother those good folks with our trivial, tomfoolery. I had keyed on your percevied thought, that old smiley might provide some teaching to those julys? I guess you forgot his books the other night.... . My inside man, has told me that one good thing come out of that little challange hunt. You are going to cut down on hounds, or he actually said, that you were going to change hounds? which may it be? There may be some Julys for sale if you get tired of the same old story...although you seem a gluten for punishment Until next time old friend....

Re: Buddy Tallman needs for al nite

I got a 7 7mo old puppy comming I may need some help for him. I sure would like to have a white pup to run with him. I could tell him smillie was his daddy do everything he does. mabey tell him later i lied to him. I told greg there was a santa clause. give that some thought you can get him back.

Re: Buddy "Tip Toe" Tallman

I might move some dogs. got 7mo old pup coming hes white he needs a white buddy to train with. I will tell smilley it is son train him well. tell in about a year I lied to him ,you get me a white pup to look after while yuor gone ill take care of him