​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOLFHOUND CLASSIC

GUYS THIS WILL BE A GREAT HUNT, BECAUSE THE ARK BOARD HAS DONE A GREAT JOB GETTING IT RIGHT,WHEN YOU SEE DOGS SCORE 500 AND 600 HUNDRED POINTS A DAY,WELL LETS MOVE ON, SOME ONE SAID THAT JOHN HAS DOGS THAT WILL DO WELL THE THIRD DAY,IF THAT IS SO COULD YOU LET STEVE D HAVE ONE OF THEM,BECAUSE WE WOULD LOVE FOR HIM AND SKINNY STAY ALL THREE DAYS THIS TIME SOME SAY THEY LEFT IN A HURRY IN FEB AT THE BREEDERS CUP WELL LETS MOVE ON,KIDD YOU BETTER HAVE KOOL MAN READY BECAUSE WE ARE COMING AFTR YOU, LETS MOVE ON, P AND D KENNELS WE HAVE GOT YOUR GUYS NUMBER, WE ARE COMING AFTER THE LITTLE BLACK GYP LETS MOVE ON,WHITEY JUST BRING IT LETS MOVE ON,THE BROTHER THEM HALF WHAT EVER YOU CALL THEM,YOU NEED TO HAVE THEM READY ALSO,BROTHER IT WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME, COUNT ON IT LETS MOVE ON,

Re: WOLFHOUND CLASSIC

It's true d&s left hope like there a$! Was on fire I beleave Montgomery left with them !!!! You have one thing right the pen is rocking should be a great hunt and everyone thank Ol Jackie ray for not coming that way someone else will have a chance.

Lol u bring it I am but u prob rite

BTT

the only mistake i made at the Breeders Cup is I should have left after the first day. i know Kelley would not post this so I figure Davis or Runt did it

I always use my name Ducote!

Good luck and safe travels to all of you attending the hunt!

I'm looking forward to running with some of the best hounds in da country along with some of the best hounds men . I'm looking forward to a great weekend and some fine running! Win, loose, r draw, I enjoy competing against all you guys and I hope to continue for years to come . Good look to all.

Boys I wish I could be there in the morning ya'll take it easy on the boss tomorrow .