​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hemphills Trouble

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how trouble was as a running hound? And who to contact about breeding. Thanks for any info!

Re: Hemphills Trouble

Heard he was a nice hound with a lot of speed, Last I knew jeff almand had sold him to Big Wig kennels in NC.

Yes he is in NC. I never asked many questions about his abilities even though everyone said he was a real hound. The one question I always have when loooking for a stud is what kind of pups does he produce.The stud hounds running days are over after he gets age on him usually and I want to know about his pups. I did not sale Trouble to Dustin because he was not a producer as he produces real nice big, good looking,well moving pups with speed and those good mouths that we all like.His pups are right for whatever you decide to do as the ones I have are tough and fast.His pups have the abilities to run their game at a high rate of speed.He is good natured and not fussy in the pen and is a pleasure to own.Dustin will do well with Trouble and if anyone is close enough I highly recommend him to cross on your best female.

Trouble is in Rockingham N.C For breeding or ?s contact Dustin 910-431-9307. Have a few gyps bred and will have some pups forsale from time too time.