​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An are you kidding me!!!!

Today recieved a phone call from my dad to let me know I need to change a died number on a gyp that is currently loose at my house due to it being 911 at this current time. The county law called him to make sure that no one was in danger or no one needed help of any kind. He asked no why they told him a Modot worker was mowing seen her laying in the yard and he asked them to call the home owner to make sure.
So this is your alls warning if you have 911 died on a hound that is loose the law might call to check on you! I couldn't believe it till the local cop text me and said "change it please, I know what it's for but not everyone does LOL"
Thought some will get a giggle outta this. And it could only happen to me

Re: An are you kidding me!!!!

Toby, you could have been trapped somewhere with nothing but a hound dog and a bottle of Clairol. Your only hope was to dye 911 on the hound and hope that someone would see it and call for help.
At least someone cared enough to call and check on somebody. Some folks have an overactive imagination.

Toby! I would blame it on Whitey! If we hadn't been touching up the number on his dog.we wouldn't have had the dye out,and we wouldn't have dyed the number on Tiff's beagle as a prank! I bet you got a told you,from her LOL

I believe if I was in trouble and had access to my stencils and bleach, I would have to be more creative!

What cracks me up the most is, when I pulled in the drive last night I looked at scuff laying in the yard and just laughed then noticed just behind the house to the right you could see 80 plain as day standing in the kennel and 401 out front of it on the chain. I just can't figure out what them numbers mean yet!!!! Good thing I didn't have 505 on something they would have thought that ment SOS.
Adam Tiff told me thats what I get for putting a number on scuff. I held to my story and told her you done it!

I did do it. But like I told Tiff. You held her while I did. . Bad thing is. That's one of the best dye jobs iv ever did. And she ran around the yard for 45 mins before I washed her!! Could never do that again!

Toby don't put 420 on one or they will be P testing you. hahahahaha