​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
deer beagles for sale

I have some good deer beagles for sale 6 males 1 female she is fixing to drop pups breed to one of the good males. Will take 300 for all of them just don't have time to run them an my walkers. 318-278-1488 or 318-259-8827

Re: deer beagles for sale

Chade are they straight deer or will they run Rabbits also?

Danny these are just deer beagles

btt

How big are they? I'm looking for beagles in the 17 inch range.

If you could take a picture of each dog,describe there mouths,tell me there age,if they will cold trail,how long will they run a deer,will they come back where turned out at,and if I can try them .i will buy them.

Bb if you will do all of that go ahead a shoot the deer and skin it and cut it up and I will buy. Lol

Im looking for some that are 16 3/8 inches tall. Please measure and let me know. IM LOOKING. Found some 16 1/2's but not what im looking for. LOL

Why are you guys making fun, I don't know this guy I did not think I was asking to much but according to y'all I am so just forget I ask.

James I ment no disrespect I thought you was one of bb buddy messing with him and I rarely miss a chance to gig him a Lil sorry if I made you mad was not my intentions. Happy hunting.

Jimmy I thought it was funny shut the next thing he would of wanted to no how many ticks ever been on them john eric they are 16 3/8

For most deer hunters who run smaller hounds, my question was legitimate. So glad the question was the source of your daily humor fix. Good hunting!

chase whereabouts are you located and would you be willing to sale one or two of the males.

Is this the dogs you were just given?

Beagles are sold thanks !