​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cfl Ch. C&H Brooks

Today, after several days of fighting a mystery disease, was put down. His kidneys started to shut down and the decision was made to end his suffering. It was first believed to be tick fever but tests confirmed that it was not. I would like to thank everyone who has helped on this forum trying help me diagnose from symptoms. His personality and charm will forever be missed at our kennel. His spirit will live on in the pups we have raised and the litters that are yet to be born. And finally, for all of the haters which I am sure are excited about this post, you won't have to worry about gettin your tail kicked around the woods..... By him anyways!

Chase Norris

Re: Cfl Ch. C&H Brooks

Sorry to hear that Chase! I lost my best two I ever owned in the last two yrs and they werent champions so I know its hard to let go!!

Sorry for your loss!

Chase we are sorry to hear about that I know it's got to be hard to lose one that good!

Baldwin Bay Kennels

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Sorry to hear it chase and happy it hard to lose one like him

Sorry to hear that! Baldwin Bay are yal coming to the black water

No Jase we had disscussed it but I dont think we will be making it we are going to try and go back to the Blue Springs open hunt.

Thanks guys