Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Results Circle 16 all age hunt

Sounds like to me denis has had an encounter with them lil green people too!lol

no green ones tommy but a lot of yellow ones..

Lol

U lameys has got to stop talkin about all these green and yellow lil people and probein and stuff! Yall done messed bamas head all up! His head cant handle all that talk.i saw him the other day followin every one that had a green shrit on around thinkin it would make his dogs run faster......

I THOUGHT THAT ALLIENS WERE NOT REAL.NOW I'M BEGINING TO WONDER.LOOKS LIKE ITS WORKING FOR MR.LAMEY.HERD HE WORE A GREEN SHIRT TO THE HUNT HE WON THE OTHER DAY.

ITS GOT ME WONDERING.BRIAN HAS BEEN ON FIRE & NOBODY CAN PUT HIM OUT.HE MAY BELIEVE DIFFERENT THAN MOST & MAY NOT SEE THINGS THE SAME AS MOST HUNTERS/BUT I HERD HE WON W/A BROOD GYP.WOW.

Tommy quit worrying bout me I don't believe nothing u or your alien friend says... Yal both are idiots the stuff Yal believe together but one thing is for sure an u can take the check to the bank, u gonna be scratching your head saying what happen... I'm gonna be at every hunt u at this year except any down in latimer.... That 70$ mouth is gonna be shut an then u gonna have to ask Brent to buy u a new dog... He bought u a stud dog, give u all ya brooders, give ya a dog box, a GPS machine, a stud dog, u tore down all his pens to build yours, what else could u ask for besides Brent's shirt tail????? Sounds like u a good SECRETARY

On our planet the word Bama means anal irritation. This can be derived from three ways. 1 messing with smokin s 2. Running with smokin s. 3. Counting on getting a envelope when smokin s shows up. Hey why don't u try to increase your education. Try starting out with pre-school and work your way up. Or better yet smokin s will school you the proper way.

DID BAMA SAY!? " that he cant compete with Tommy and those 70$ down at Latimer?" He could be just worried about running against Tommy and Seth Garrett AKA" The Kennel Boy"? ...... There might not be room in the top 10 for him!!? Come Back!

Anybody with common sense knows not to go down there. You got to beat the pencil the dogs that belong to Brian while he scores them and his kennel boys tommy Seth.

Tommie you and Brian want to run that mouth i tell you what y'all two pick your best 5 and we will bring 5 head to head any where you want will put up a 1000$ y'all put a 1000$ ones with the most first place crossings after 3 hrs winner takes all shut up or put up punk

I like that idea bring it to byrds the pen that is the fastest in ms.

Dwayne ...... You might be right?... You got an Alligator mouth and an Elephant a%%! The brood gyp will put it on ya!.....again!

That gyp ain't had no pups no time soon I can promise you that if you belive that crap you are crazier then the one telling the lies she might beat me she must be a good gyp not taking anything away from that but I am man enough to put my name so put up or shut up is all I can say punk

Dewayne u the only one I know can place a dog and it not leave the cast!!! It's funny how u can take people's money, but get a little sore when u start to donate. U want to shut my mouth feel free, but don't forget Zac-bar and nip-nips force is always with me!!! Lol!! You want a lot of people to bow down and worship you as a fox hunting god, but remember the ten commandments !!! Thou shalt have no other gods before him!!! I love fox hunting and getting stupid in a fun way ,but I refuse to succumb to your game! My days in this world are getting shorter,and I refuse to let ignorance trouble me! So my advice to you is continue to build your own fantasy world , because your definitely a legend in ur own mind!!! Love u cream puff !!!

So guess that's a no then so you and Tommie can shut your mouths next time you want to call Larry Robinson and talk about my dog after he beats you in a hunt why don't you call me you coward you can keepy name out of your mouth I am pretty sure your the no name punk that got on here calling me a thief under a fake name Brian diseas crazy or not I will slap the stupid out of you if you run your mouth to me I have had enough dont try to quote scripture to me

Remember David and Goliath !!! Ive been to the gates of hell and back and are looking forward to it, the question is what happens if all don't go according to ur fantasy! Lol!!! You might need to check my history before you go to slapping! I really have legit papers and would love to visit my friends again in the asylum ! U see if I was good they would put me in a padded room and let me play basketball by myself with my imaginary alien friends! So what u would call hell I call home!!! Big bubba would love a big cream puff like u, See I've been violated by aliens from space and earth so ur the least of my worries! Step 14 of mental rehab is overcoming ones inner anger! As far as challenging me the kennel boy done took care of that!

Dwayne ....! Let your dogs do the talking. No need for violence! When your dogs can't do the talking then you want to resort to fighting! Kinda like a redneck! When a redneck can't win an argument he tends to want to fight....He beat you on even pencils with a brood gyp fair and square! Yall called him out to come to bring the brood gyp to the dairy barn and he handed you an old fasion butt whipping! Now you want to slap!? Childish! Your days on top are numberd! Your coat tail is gona get thinner besides the coat itself! It's shameful that you are tring represent True Speed And Drive Kennels! You need to take some notes from the guys that built speed and drive! Byrd, Valentine, Harper, Bishop, Hurley, The Hales, Ainsworths, Stonecipher, Welborn , Hemphil, Kidd, Davis, yes and Brian Lamey! You young bucks have been diddy bopping around South Mississippi and Louisiana petty penny pinching penciled hunts! Snakes that haven't shed their first skin yet! Days are #d! You'll get your challenge soon enough!

Dwayne ....! Let your dogs do the talking. No need for violence! When your dogs can't do the talking then you want to resort to fighting! Kinda like a redneck! When a redneck can't win an argument he tends to want to fight....He beat you on even pencils with a brood gyp fair and square! Yall called him out to come to bring the brood gyp to the dairy barn and he handed you an old fasion butt whipping! Now you want to slap!? Childish! Your days on top are numberd! Your coat tail is gona get thinner besides the coat itself! It's shameful that you are tring represent True Speed And Drive Kennels! You need to take some notes from the guys that built speed and drive! Byrd, Valentine, Harper, Bishop, Hurley, The Hales, Ainsworths, Stonecipher, Welborn , Hemphil, Kidd, Davis, yes and Brian Lamey! You young bucks have been diddy bopping around South Mississippi and Louisiana petty penny pinching penciled hunts! Snakes that haven't shed their first skin yet! Days are #d! You'll get your challenge soon enough! By someone!

Some people have to be told twice when they are living in a Fantasy!

Puh! Puh! Why don't you cry a little! "You"!"Next Time you want to go talk to Larry Robinson about my dog!" Puh! Puh! I think I can hear teardrops forming in your eyes reading your post! Ha! Cry a little! Just remember how many claps it took you to clap 9 spots down all the way to Brian's brood gyp Saturday! It felt like an eternity didn't it..? Clap! Clap! and then Cry! Cry! Get used to it! "Wheres Dwayne?" " Uh!? He had numbers but, couldn't make it! He had to lower his feeders and drinkers! He's getting ready for chickens!" That's going to be your excuse for now on because you'll get tired of donating money! You'll have other things start coming up on Saturdays besides hunting!

I am done posting to stupid people who don't know there name the challenge has been laid out put up or shut up if the money is what scared you we can do it for just good ole bragging rights then all is invited to watch cause I ain't crying about getting beat been beat many times before and will again i am tired of them running there mouth my last post on this so you no namers can bash away on me

BRIAN BUILT SPEED AND DRIVE ???HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! are we counting puppy hunting with 2 yr olds..LOL.. you friggin idiot !!! whos really the legend in their own mind.. you must control your emotions brian..losing track of time between posts is a dead giveaway !! You spouting BS has me thinkin you got the little man complex creeping back..maybe more roid injects will help you be a big boy again ..LOL.. lets be real,,your gyp won the 100 yd dash at dairy barn..she got her azz blistered where they can stretch out the week prior..Enough Said !! and the tough guy act is boring !! gates of hell and wtf ever else you rambled on about..the only openings you been to is the mailbox opening for another piece of my hard earned welfare tax and the refrigerator..LOL..do stay in touch and let everyone know where your headed next(circle 16)..don't play dodgeball now that you got her bag all sucked up..(and she jus had pups) WHATEVER !!!

THIS IS BETTER THAN DUCK DYNASTY.I CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR WANTING TO GET ON THE COMPUTER TO SEE THE NEXT POST.

WE ALL KNOW THAT EVERYBODY HAS GOOD HOUNDS THESE DAYS.IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YALL HAVE GOOD DOGS,YALL PLACE JUST ABOUT EVERY HUNT.BUT THIS MESS RITE HERE IS VERY ENTERTAINING.

IF YALL CAN GET THREW THIS W/OUT FIST FIGHTING PLEASE DON'T STOP ANY TIME SOON.I HOPE YALL CAN MEET UP @ A HUNT & LET THE DOGS FIGURE IT OUT.I HOPE I CAN COME & SEE IT FOR MY SELF.IF YALL ARE GOING TO A HUNT ANY TIME SOON LET ME KNOW.

Well? At least Dennis you can't never say you didn't ever support some winning hounds!

cmon well,,ive done ok this year..give a brutha credit..you do sound as if your diapers full though..maybe your kennel master will loan you a dishtowel or has some spare feminine products for your flow and cramps..LOL

Dewayne,dewayne,dewayne!i'd rather hear a fat woman fart than a grown man cry!why you start on me big buddy?i aint said a word to you or about you are your best and fastest dog in south ms,as you say!are you still worried that im gonna pee on you?
I done told u that i was jus pickin on u ,that i wouldnt pee on u!and as for bama bless his lil green shirt chasein heart,he spends thousands of dollars tryin to beat my 70's every year that as he says was gave to me and he still cant do it!bama if u will get u a pair of green pants i think u will c a big difference!lol

Tommy I'm done responding to u everyone around here knows u an what u do, if you would like to see all the text on my phone from people talking bout how dogs get to u an your program I'll show it to u , I will say u beat me a couple times this year with some pups I bought to run bc I just started back running an I didn't raise any but I did place mine an u were only few points ahead of me but prior years you never have, waxed lily every time with black boy then u wanted buy him so u would have something bc LILLYs age had run out baby t skull drug u everywhere u tried to go... That's just to name a few but like I said no sense in talking to someone who's a champion in their head an their head only hahaha... But I did raise some this year an I'm coming everywhere u go ol buddy, hopefully u can get u some fox an get ya pen going before 2020 maybe it will help u.... Lololololololol one more thing we can go run and you bring your dogs an I bring mine and we'll do dollar crossings or more if u would like or we can jus do bragging rights... U let me know when u want to or if not ill find out what hunts u going to an I'll be there... So I'm not responding to u unless u want to run or ill see ya at a hunt I getting ya either way

Yeah yeah bama ! Dewayne,just who was you talkin about slappin in that post?

Dewayne ill take ur bet!....at oak ridge pen! I got my 5 picked out.lameys kennel boy,seths gyp,coles gyp,my white gyp and 2 of lameys .now whats up?

When ever you want but I see you picked a pen that all them get in run in every week so I say lets go to terry bryds but if not you name the time and date 1000$ or you scared glad you got to Borrow dogs to try to get in a race why don't you pick 5 you and lamey own not somebody else's

I bet u do want to have it where y'all's dogs was born and raised. Go to terry byrds the real fastest pen in ms. He probally want let y'all idiots or the punk no where by his pen anyway.

When is the challenge going down?

The scope of work has been laid out on the table! We can partner hunter with hunter so it won't be any pencil talking! The bet was anywhere on the land. Any pen. Can Big Creek not handle the fields in oak ridge! Terry Byrd can be the master hounds if it will make you feel a little more comfortable!

U cant say u have a hound in a 60 acre pen. Come on now. There is a hunt coming up in Alabama y'all take it there

Dwayne said! Dwayne big creek knl
Aug 12, 2013 - 10:31PM
Quote Reply Re: Results Circle 16 all age hunt
Tommie you and Brian want to run that mouth i tell you what y'all two pick your best 5 and we will bring 5 head to head any where you want will put up a 1000$ y'all put a 1000$ ones with the most first place crossings after 3 hrs winner takes all shut up or put up punk! HE MADE THE BET! NOW BACK IT UP!

Borrow? Why not bring some 70s!!! Tommy you think you have better hounds than Dewayne. Show the rest of us you do!!! How many hunts did Big Creek win last year? How many hunts did Smoking S win?

I said time and date will be there but if that's not good enough here's where will be at the next few hunts stud dog pairs hunt this sat at the crying range and the 4 hr and the 3 hr in Alabama in sept and oct so when ever you want if you two can find time to quit probing each other

Your the one who's going to get probed! When you come to OAK RIDGE!

Hey big buddy u told me to pick 5 dogs and a pen and i did! Now put up or shut up!and u like gettin them kennel buddys with big mouths dont ya!

YOU CANT FORGET TO INVITE DENNY LAMEY, I THINK HE MADE A CHALLENGE EARLIER TO BRIAN SO HE NEEDS TO BE THERE TO GET HIS AZZ WHIPPED TOO. THATS IF HE HAS ANY DOGS BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME HE HAS THEM ON HERE FOR SALE TRYING TO SCREW SOMEONE INTO BUYING IT.

Time and date is all i need so come on I done said it a couple times when you want to do this

Smoking S I just want to compare your record to Big Creeks record. I might need to come get some of them 70s ... No hard feelings intended!!

Fact is they can do it to you tommy, anyone can... Bama was right everyone knows your game an your level of doing things... It's bad when 1 of the 5 is yours an u talk so much noise ... U prob don't have the 1000$ to back it up that's y u getting other people involved to help pay your debts

Fact
Fact is they can do it to you tommy, anyone can... Bama was right everyone knows your game an your level of doing things... It's bad when 1 of the 5 is yours an u talk so much noise ... U prob don't have the 1000$ to back it up that's y u getting other people involved to help pay your debts

And you don't have a name to back yourself up either I guess, when u find your name mabey they will let you join them and you can put 1000$ up for your dogs?

Tommy was they ever five dogs off of 70 worth competing for a challenge like this

Hahahahahaha only ones I seen 747 owned nothing he's raised for sure

Fact for u,maybe or maybe not,ill let u wonder about that but the fact is i got nuts to stand by my name u chicken ****! P-town i dont even know u but since u asked go back and check all them hunts dewayne won and see how many of them dogs was really his.....do ur homework and see how many of them god all mighty cash pups come 2 and a half points from winning the world cup....one of my 70's did that i raised and trained....when u find out all them facts come see me and well see about gettin u a couple of these 70's pups.and no hard feelings taken! Dewayne ,big buddy, like i said b4 i aint studyin bama!i think u will be alot better off if u trade bama in on a pet monkey asap!!! Have a,nice day!

Man I was being sarcastic about having a 70!!! I like the Record Cash has and have had some good results so for with his pups. What is mighty 70s Record?

Well mrs smoking s I mean mr,,, is 70 a male or gyp? Never heard of it an especially what your saying its done.... Just trying find out if its a dog or gyp? Any help would be greatly appreciated .... Has it ever won a hunt? What's its pups doing? What's World Cup mean also?

Tommy since when do 3 day hunts have half points. I forgot you and lamey make your on rules and if I can recall the last derby at circle 16 there were 5 of the top 10 off of cash can you say that about 70? How many $125,$200 hunt winners has 70 produced? Big Creeks name has been called out last a lot more than smoking s. Records stand and big creek has one hell of a record

SO IS THERE GOMG TO BE ANU DOG RUNNIN OR WHO CAN OUT TALK & CUTNEACH OTHER DOWN THE MOST?

LET US KNOW ASAP!!!

1 2 3 4