Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Results Circle 16 all age hunt

Anything to do with oak ridge is a joke. According to Brian he raised every July around he bred and raised them ha Wat a joke.

Tommy since when do 3 day hunts have half points. I forgot you and lamey make your on rules and if I can recall the last derby at circle 16 there were 5 of the top 10 off of cash can you say that about 70? How many $125,$200 hunt winners has 70 produced? Big Creeks name has been called out last a lot more than smoking s. Records stand and big creek has one hell of a record

Replying to
P-Town (Josh Sullivan )
Aug 13, 2013 - 5:05PM
Tommy since when do 3 day hunts have half points. I forgot you and lamey make your on rules and if I can recall the last derby at circle 16 there were 5 of the top 10 off of cash can you say that about 70? How many $125,$200 hunt winners has 70 produced? Big Creeks name has been called out last a lot more than smoking s. Records stand and big creek has one hell of a record

May want to check there kennel partner record to keep your hounds close you may be next

Tiny the way i look at it as long as they talkin about me they giving some one else a break! Besides i like to see jus how mad i can get dewayne and bama b4 they start cryin like too lil girls! Lol

Well you can breed to the cash hound and for 3 solid hours you can look at your pups standing at the gate! And they will still place in the top 10 ! Imagine that!!!!

Well big creek said time an date and also told them where they were going next few weeks but it seems smoking an Brian can't get the 1000$ together to except the challenge big creeks even gonna go to their home pen, but they won't name time an date.... I wouldn't neither if I were them... Smell some yellow chickens like Dennis said

Come on guys this is dragging the day out to long let's start it up

THE CHALLENGE IS THERE.IF THERE IS A MONEY SITUATION RUN STUD DOG FOR STUD DOG.GET THE DOGS DNA & THE LOOSER HAS TO PAY FOR TESTING.PAIR THE JUDGES TOGETHER.EACH KENNEL REPRESENTING EACH PAIR.BOTH HAVE TO AGREE ON EACH CROSSING & ADD THE SCORES UP TOGETHER.

POST IT & I WILL BE THERE.

IF YALL DON'T WANT TO RUN HOUNDS OFF OF YALL'S STUD DOGS THEN PICK 5 DOGS APIECE & LET EM RIP.DO YALL WANT TO RUN TO SEE WHO HAS THE MOST CROSSINGS OR RUN & SEE WHO'S PACK SCORES THE MOST.

IT SEEMS LIKE THAT BRIAN IS REALLY NOT CONCERNED W/WHAT YALL HAVE TO SAY,BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.HE SEEMS TO BE SATISFIED W/THE RESULTS FROM DAIRY BARN HUNT.HE MIGHT ALL READY KNOW HOW IT IS.

I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THE POST & HAVING SOMETHING TO READ EVERYDAY.WISH IT DON'T HAVE TO GET VIOLENT.NO NEED IN FIGHTING,LET THE DOGS SPEAK.

Woah this post has got out of hand, although every kennel in this post has good dogs I don't know why everyone has to talk trash about others kennels and dogs. This is a great sport and we should all have fun doing it while getting alone. I can say this though I have a female pup that will be a yr old aug 25 that is off of brains Ronnie dog and my tammy gyp that I will put against any dog her age in the oak ridge pen for fun or whatever I like challenges and having fun while doing it. Yall have a nice day and quit bashing everyones kennels. Happy Hunting...

cole you should have stayed on the sidelines. do you really believe that's the right age on your gyp. dont you always leave yours for brian to run a couple weeks before he has a hunt. be honest now cause I already know. seen her and the others there before each hunt so im testing your honesty.lets here it cole.is that why you wanna challenge cause shes been there for brian to run

How about you put your name on here buddy ! Yes Brian does run them for me when I can't because I have coached a 14 yr old all star team all over this summer we finished runner up in south east regionals in south fl. Now for one it doesn't make a **** who runs them they gone run I just said oak ridge because you can see everything from 1 spot. So if u want to get in on this ill bet you also and yes she is aug 25 100% correct. No reason to lie to you I've put her in 2 puppy hunts placed 11th and won one and she will not be puppy hunted anymore so why would I back date her? But if u want some to come get it!

that's not true is it. you drive all that way for a man to run your hounds just because you cant. it just seems strange that always seems to occur a couple weeks before he has a hunt. can you explain this phenomenom

I drive a long ways because there's no pens clost to my house that won't tear a dogs feet so bad you can't run it for weeks . So unless you want to put your name I'm done talking to you! Like I said if u want some of this gyp in the open let me know ill even take off work and do it! Nothing to me ! So if u want to talk it , walk it. Because I've always been able to do both!

And known fact, if you want to run in his pen alls you have to do is call him he will let you run. You can bring anything you want and run against this gyp in the open I don't care. Just put your name and we will get the show on the road.

cole your dodging the question. once again the question is how is it possible that your hounds are not able to be ran by you only weeks before brian has a hunt ? isn't it true your gyp is there now ? so you really wouldn't need to take off work. you could just have brian turn her loose for you again

It sounds like someone is scared of Coles pup!...as they should be! Big Creek can't handle anything in the Oak Ridge stable! Known Fact!

I am not dodging anything, I am done with baseball for this year and I will be attending some hunts so therefore I hope you attend the same ones I do and mabey you can introduce yourself. I have a jip bred right now that will drop any day now and when they turn 5 months old I will probably send them to brian to run also and then u can worry about them next year. Just load your hounds and let me know when u want to go to oak ridge and ill let u run with ol casper , bring a camcorder so you can go back and put it in slow motion so u can see what she looks like coming across those fields, because with the naked eye shes so fast you may miss her if you don't play clost attention.

Known Fact 2nd place hound at Dairy Barn is off of Cash 5 points from 1st!!! Would of been 1st if she got the first crossing judged at camp.

Seth Garrett AKA The Kennel Boy would like to enter the Oak Ridge/Bib Creek Challenge with mine and AFs Little Oklahoma gyp! She's a pup! She's a white brown spotted WALKER! No kin to anything of Brian's ! I think she can hold her own in those fields! She placed 4th and 2nd in the same two hunts that Coles pup did and 8 th at circle 16 All Age 2 weeks ago! Ill put up $500! We can have numbers 0-4 and Big Creek can have number 5-9 ! That's two! Thanks.

Seth we going to the stud dog hunt Saturday!!

HAD THE JUDGES BEEN IN THE THICKETS BEHIND THE CAMP,THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT OF DIFFERENCE.THAT CROSSING WOULDN'T HAVE MADE NO DIFFERENCE.THE 12,17,69, & 9 WOULD HAVE MADE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE.

Cole welch
I am not dodging anything, I am done with baseball for this year and I will be attending some hunts so therefore I hope you attend the same ones I do and mabey you can introduce yourself. I have a jip bred right now that will drop any day now and when they turn 5 months old I will probably send them to brian to run also and then u can worry about them next year. Just load your hounds and let me know when u want to go to oak ridge and ill let u run with ol casper , bring a camcorder so you can go back and put it in slow motion so u can see what she looks like coming across those fields, because with the naked eye shes so fast you may miss her if you don't play clost attention.

cole you just did it again. the questions are simple. 1.)isn't it true you conveniently was busy weeks before brian had a hunt? he ran them for you all the way up to the hunt and you painted dogs at his house the night before.2.) isn't your gyp at his kennels right now being ran ? I don't care about bred gyps and camcorders. these 2 questions are whats on the table. look up you dodged both questions. why are they so hard to answer

p town seems as if theres more money to be made here at oak ridge. if all put up $500 including lamey and cole yall could walk with a payday of 3 hunts. and your worried bout this stud hunt ?

Yes I paint my dogs at his house but not because they are already there. He runs them bc I ask him to and if he goes to a hunt he may take them sometimes so my question to you is smartass what's your name? Quit dodging that question

I know the one you won his hunt with was at his house all the way up to the night before the hunt and you painted her at his house the night before. you don't remember running with us the week prior to lameys hunt? where was your gyp then? at lameys that's where. still one more question you continue to dodge. isn't your gyp there now ? that way when lamey schedules a hunt in a couple weeks and wont let anyone run we will know who has.

Haha you are a dumby. Get your facts straight because she was not there the night before and I didn't paint her at his house I met with Jeremy Gregory and painted her at his house. Contact him and see smart ass!

P-town(Heath Howell). What does that have to do with ? Does that mean y'all don't want us to have it this sat bc y'all want to come in watch? We just need to know what dates Big Creek are all ready booked for September and October so we can figure out what date we can offer this challenge! We are going to a hunt the 31st of this month then I'm free all except for deer hunting with dogs season! Ill be Deer hunting everyone of those days! Y'all get back ASAP ! The Kennel Boy!

Sorry Howard. My spell check over rided me on your name when I spelled it!

a dumby ? nevermind. my facts are straight and you know im spot on. when are you scheduled to pick up your gyp that's there now or are you once again waiting for a hunt ? nice hocus pocus you two got goin on but we on to you

Known fact your not spot on! You have no clue what u are talking about! All your facts are wrong And I can prove it to you also but enough with the no name childish ****! I'm done talking to you you aren't worth my time . You think you know so much but u have no clue and another thing if he is running my dogs what does that matter? The pen is open to whomever wants to run in it so go run every day if you want or else keep your mouth shut bc you know nothing

To the no name post to cole! The challenge that is on the table was time and place! Not where does Cole run all the time? Or why does Brian run his pups there? Does the cole gyp intemidate anyone running againgst his pup at oak ridge? It should! If it does just say it does! If not come run against him! Hey I don't mind a fun good challenge! I don't mind loosing! I want to see what's a real fast hound and what's not! I like to fox hunt and have fun! If Big Creek wins. I'll donate. I don't mind! I want to have fun! That's why I hunt! Not for the winnings! Just for a little respect. I just like watching my dogs run and compete! Thanks! That all I'm saying!

Seth!! Dewayne has put our schedule on this post. If you want run bring some to the stud dog hunt we will be their!!! Come on everybody bring some it will be interesting to see what happens.

Howard. I thought he posted months not the dates!? I can't this sat bc I have to work! I ll be catching up with y'all plenty enough soon.

http://s1290.photobucket.com/albums/b528/Bossplumber/?action=view¤t=09626D22-A9F8-4470-944E-4D56F0A5A24D-1333-000000C5FD89668A_zpsad669867.jpg

Fun with my pal!!! King of the July's

What does this boy think he win one hunt with one of big creek dogs now he is an expert speed an drive man BOY it will be a while before you get out the training pen lets see what u r in a few years a one year wonder r a fieldtrialer so set down an listen u may learn something think you

I know that answer! P-town is the lil boys that follow dewayne around saying mr.dewayne , why,why,why?tryin to learn how to .......nevermind!

At least I know my Name!!! You Boys need to grow up!!!! Yes I did buy my dogs from Dewayne and he has helped me a lot. But I do not have to Borrow dogs to get in a race or to win Like Smoking S!!!

Nail has been hit in the head Howard hahahahahaha

Aint said a **** word to u and u gonna call me out like that! I can see it now dewaynes gonna end up with to pet monkeys b4 its over with! U know i ainr won as muchas some people but ive won a hell of alot more than u have.u buy a dog or borrow a dog its all the same jus like u had to get dewaynes dog to win a hunt.....

U say that but at circle 16 a dog smoking s sold almost beat yall that dog had never been there before so with out that home feild advantage I do believe y'all would have been clapping so like I said sit down an listen u may learn something if u pay Attention in this post alone u would have learn something

Bama u dont know sheep **** from shinola! Go on back out there and finish washin out dewaynes kennels and let us grown ups talk!

I can tell you this. You better get used to seeing my name because I will be around for while. No Name post is usually the hunters who are donating on the weekends!!! Tommy if that was not you I apologies for what I said.

I know he hit the nail on the head an so does everyone else hahahahahaha .... Hey I know u not gonna believe me but call hobo an ask him what all your best friend Brian had to say bout your awesome dogs Saturday at dairy barn, I sure hate hobo got stuck talking to him... U got a awesome partner

Who is P-Town you ashamed of your name or you scared somebody my call you out Punk!!! My record is not to bad at speed and drive for know longer than I been in it.. Yeah I probably hurt your feelings a few times. It is not hard to see I been listening or I would be clapping like your self Boy!!! Why don't we get together and you show me what good hounds look like

Howard no need for all that.i said in other post i aint scared to stand beside my name!all this stuff dont bother me at all.i just like ****** off dewayne and water head i mean bama!

Hey water head, t-bone had to work saturday he was'nt even there!

U know who I'm talking bout your new hero alien... Your heroes change often was Benny then Adam them quinton and now alien nip zac... I wouldn't slam tbone like that at all... I keep spending my money on all theses sorry dogs u talking bout I buy but I've quit an started saving money to send tbone to the dr to see what in the world is wrong with him for hanging with u

See bama u always talkin but make no sence!u know on second thought dewaynes gonna have to be slick to trade u in on a pet monkey cuz the way i see it the monkey is gonna be the better deal!

At least u can teach a monkey tricks!lmao

Think bama done got lock jaw!

Tommy u really are stupid, think u an Brian alien nip zac been in those open fields of his getting those shrooms... U can tell by y'all's actions an comments... 1 or 2 more and y'all are done for... Think that's what's wrong with yals dogs y'all been making tea and sharing it with them.. They act kinda burnt too haha

1 2 3