Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Results Circle 16 all age hunt

I know the one you won his hunt with was at his house all the way up to the night before the hunt and you painted her at his house the night before. you don't remember running with us the week prior to lameys hunt? where was your gyp then? at lameys that's where. still one more question you continue to dodge. isn't your gyp there now ? that way when lamey schedules a hunt in a couple weeks and wont let anyone run we will know who has.

Tommy since when do 3 day hunts have half points. I forgot you and lamey make your on rules and if I can recall the last derby at circle 16 there were 5 of the top 10 off of cash can you say that about 70? How many $125,$200 hunt winners has 70 produced? Big Creeks name has been called out last a lot more than smoking s. Records stand and big creek has one hell of a record

Replying to
P-Town (Josh Sullivan )
Aug 13, 2013 - 5:05PM
Tommy since when do 3 day hunts have half points. I forgot you and lamey make your on rules and if I can recall the last derby at circle 16 there were 5 of the top 10 off of cash can you say that about 70? How many $125,$200 hunt winners has 70 produced? Big Creeks name has been called out last a lot more than smoking s. Records stand and big creek has one hell of a record

May want to check there kennel partner record to keep your hounds close you may be next

Tiny the way i look at it as long as they talkin about me they giving some one else a break! Besides i like to see jus how mad i can get dewayne and bama b4 they start cryin like too lil girls! Lol

Well you can breed to the cash hound and for 3 solid hours you can look at your pups standing at the gate! And they will still place in the top 10 ! Imagine that!!!!

Cole welch
I am not dodging anything, I am done with baseball for this year and I will be attending some hunts so therefore I hope you attend the same ones I do and mabey you can introduce yourself. I have a jip bred right now that will drop any day now and when they turn 5 months old I will probably send them to brian to run also and then u can worry about them next year. Just load your hounds and let me know when u want to go to oak ridge and ill let u run with ol casper , bring a camcorder so you can go back and put it in slow motion so u can see what she looks like coming across those fields, because with the naked eye shes so fast you may miss her if you don't play clost attention.

cole you just did it again. the questions are simple. 1.)isn't it true you conveniently was busy weeks before brian had a hunt? he ran them for you all the way up to the hunt and you painted dogs at his house the night before.2.) isn't your gyp at his kennels right now being ran ? I don't care about bred gyps and camcorders. these 2 questions are whats on the table. look up you dodged both questions. why are they so hard to answer

p town seems as if theres more money to be made here at oak ridge. if all put up $500 including lamey and cole yall could walk with a payday of 3 hunts. and your worried bout this stud hunt ?

Haha you are a dumby. Get your facts straight because she was not there the night before and I didn't paint her at his house I met with Jeremy Gregory and painted her at his house. Contact him and see smart ass!

a dumby ? nevermind. my facts are straight and you know im spot on. when are you scheduled to pick up your gyp that's there now or are you once again waiting for a hunt ? nice hocus pocus you two got goin on but we on to you

What does this boy think he win one hunt with one of big creek dogs now he is an expert speed an drive man BOY it will be a while before you get out the training pen lets see what u r in a few years a one year wonder r a fieldtrialer so set down an listen u may learn something think you

I know that answer! P-town is the lil boys that follow dewayne around saying mr.dewayne , why,why,why?tryin to learn how to .......nevermind!

At least I know my Name!!! You Boys need to grow up!!!! Yes I did buy my dogs from Dewayne and he has helped me a lot. But I do not have to Borrow dogs to get in a race or to win Like Smoking S!!!

Nail has been hit in the head Howard hahahahahaha

Aint said a **** word to u and u gonna call me out like that! I can see it now dewaynes gonna end up with to pet monkeys b4 its over with! U know i ainr won as muchas some people but ive won a hell of alot more than u have.u buy a dog or borrow a dog its all the same jus like u had to get dewaynes dog to win a hunt.....

U say that but at circle 16 a dog smoking s sold almost beat yall that dog had never been there before so with out that home feild advantage I do believe y'all would have been clapping so like I said sit down an listen u may learn something if u pay Attention in this post alone u would have learn something

Bama u dont know sheep **** from shinola! Go on back out there and finish washin out dewaynes kennels and let us grown ups talk!

I can tell you this. You better get used to seeing my name because I will be around for while. No Name post is usually the hunters who are donating on the weekends!!! Tommy if that was not you I apologies for what I said.

I know he hit the nail on the head an so does everyone else hahahahahaha .... Hey I know u not gonna believe me but call hobo an ask him what all your best friend Brian had to say bout your awesome dogs Saturday at dairy barn, I sure hate hobo got stuck talking to him... U got a awesome partner

Who is P-Town you ashamed of your name or you scared somebody my call you out Punk!!! My record is not to bad at speed and drive for know longer than I been in it.. Yeah I probably hurt your feelings a few times. It is not hard to see I been listening or I would be clapping like your self Boy!!! Why don't we get together and you show me what good hounds look like

Howard no need for all that.i said in other post i aint scared to stand beside my name!all this stuff dont bother me at all.i just like ****** off dewayne and water head i mean bama!

Hey water head, t-bone had to work saturday he was'nt even there!

U know who I'm talking bout your new hero alien... Your heroes change often was Benny then Adam them quinton and now alien nip zac... I wouldn't slam tbone like that at all... I keep spending my money on all theses sorry dogs u talking bout I buy but I've quit an started saving money to send tbone to the dr to see what in the world is wrong with him for hanging with u

See bama u always talkin but make no sence!u know on second thought dewaynes gonna have to be slick to trade u in on a pet monkey cuz the way i see it the monkey is gonna be the better deal!

At least u can teach a monkey tricks!lmao

Think bama done got lock jaw!

Tommy u really are stupid, think u an Brian alien nip zac been in those open fields of his getting those shrooms... U can tell by y'all's actions an comments... 1 or 2 more and y'all are done for... Think that's what's wrong with yals dogs y'all been making tea and sharing it with them.. They act kinda burnt too haha

Well good night peeps ! Till next time!

tommy do you think you could dig around in your kennel and find 1 dog that can outrun bama. heard hes got a few over there that can roll

U see that is what I am talking about U DON'T HAVE A RECORD it is big creek not p town the hunt u won a old bay we all heard who got the dog ready an it was not u when u get a record then get on here an flop them lips until then when u want to talk raise your hand this will be the last time I post on here to try to get u to sit down an SHUT THE HELL UP

You do not know much then buddy!! Oh I must of walked away with your money. I got to admit I had them rite for Ole Bay. I figured I would be clapping for my buddy Dewayne. Sure was a good feeling counting all that money!!! Lol you probably have never had that feeling . I mean if you can not remember your name your hounds probably going hungry .

Obviously 'who is p town' needs to get there facts straight before they bump there gums. The dog that won ole bay P-town raised from about 4 months old and yes we bought her from Dewayne, but he did not get her ready for no hunt. The dog was trained and RAN by P-town with the man that bought her for $4000. Can you ever say you trained one and sold it for that amount? Probably not you coward!! So before you bump them gums on something you know NOTHING about and go off what you HEARD...you might want to do your research!! YOU must be ashamed of who you are since you can't post your name, but can get on here and talk ****!! Obliviously you don't have anything that's ever out run P-TOWN!! I'm sure your one of the No namers that sit in the back at hunts, donate and clap a lot. So WHOEVER you are quit talking crap and do your research and quit going off what you heard or better yet quit worrying about what P-town and Big Creek are doing and SHUT THE HELL UP and sit back and listen and then maybe you will learn something and can compete with them. Obviously your jealous! One more thing quit being the coward that you are and use your name on your next post.

I'll tell you who p-town is! P-town are what we call in the field trial world coat tail riders! They don't have really much going for them except they can be treated like Big Creek B-----s! Yes or Catfish! Bottom feaders! They are new bucks trying to make a name for themselves with Big Creek crumbs! They hide their dogs behind blankets like big creek does so they can run derby dogs in puppy hunts or letting other people run their dogs! P-town! The best thing for you to do is be a little more humble to get to run other people's dogs and be lucky to be able to be mentored by a halfway descent kennel like big Creek! Yes I hate to say it but they are a little more than above average! That's it. Quit kissing their a-- and be a little open minded! Don't be suckered into worshiping them! They get beat a lot. And fixing to be getting beat a lot more! Just don't start running your mouth early in your fox hunting career ! This is a cut throat business! Just remember that! This time next year you might want to have some Better hounds of your own. And if you don't burn any bridges you might can learn something and have your own good hounds! I've been watching your posts the last few months! You chime in arrogantly to defend Dwayne's honor! He's not a God in this sport! You'll find out he's not! Do stuff on your own! Work hard! Take a little advice from this no name hunter that you might to give you a good dog or let you breed to some real proven stud dogs! Just watch what you say! Don't burn bridges this early in the game!

You all sound like a bunch of whiny idiots. I hope your hounds are smarter than you all are.

Alright, I have talked with my good busy Seth Garrett and we have decided that we will pair out 2 gyps together for a challenge to anyone, or it can be still as stated above 5 dogs from each kennel which consist of myself, Seth and AF, oak ridge , and slade against whoever at oak ridge pen. I wantin this for the fun ! For us all to get together shoot the **** and watch some good dogs run a yote so whose up for the challenge win or lose it will still be fun!

we said 5 dogs and 1000.00 you in sir brian

Please tell me y at alien hill. It's 60 acres and all of your dogs was raised there. That's like going to anybodys pen and trying to compete with them. Get real y'all take it to island creek when it gets busted loose where they can run in 600 acres instead of 60.

Sounds good to me! I think we need to be trying to keep this die n sport alive the best we can! I'm up for whatever Cole! You know me! Seth Garrett! AKA The Kennel Boy!

I thought Dwayne said for us a to state a time and place. Well we stated the place! We can do our 5 dogs to 5 of Big Creeks! I'm very ok with the $1000! We said Oak Ridge and we will figure out a date that will be convenient for both party's ! Mine and Af s gyp hasn't run in Brian's pen but two times! And in his pen we can partner up with each other and get a lot of crossing! I want to see some good fast hounds run! I want to see a lot of crossing! So our offer to Dwayne's challenge is posted! And me and Af does not have much! We are just going to run a 12/29 pup! So y'all will have a big advantage over her!

Hot off the press!!!!!!!!!!! Challenge has been accepted. Big creek cleared up with attorneys and players union that the challenge is any 5 dogs of his choosing against kennel boy mrs Alabama alien from mars and alien from mars brood gyp mrs smoking sizzler. Big creek been in fantasy draft mode all night he has drafted Timmy breshears, jase Gatwood, brought nick out of retirement, top notch will add one, and heard thru the drones he mortgaged flock of chickens to buy him one from an anonymous breeder. Dates and time will be soon to follow. And in other news tommy was caught at peepers kennel looking for a red dog to claim was off of seventy. Until next time espn out.

Analyst! Tommy was at Peeper Dearmans house looking for a hound? The Kennel Boy!

You would think how bad Brian talked about tommy and his dogs at the dairy barn he wouldn't have anything to do with him.

Haven't been on here in awhile just glad to see everybodys still getting along on here lmao

I WANT TO SEE THE MAN HIMSELF AGREE TO THIS CHALLENGE! COME ON DWAYNE LET US KNOW YOU WANT THIS CHALLENGE. I HEAR THESE OTHER BOYS HAVE 1 OF SETH GARRETTS PUPS 1 OF SLADES 1 OF COLES BRIANS BROOD GYP AND A ANONYMOUS HOUND TO ENTER IN THIS CHALLENGE.I SSE THAT PTOWN HAS YOUR BACK BIG CREEK SO WHY DONT YALL MAKE IT A COMBINATION OF BIG CREEK AND PTOWN HOUNDS? THEN ALL THE SMACK TAKING CAN BE OVER WITH AFTER THIS CHALLENGE!

Breaking news the lamey's have merged..... Dennis and Brian had a meeting today and have decided to combine kennels. It seems a great idea as Dennis knows all of Brian's dogs breeding and Brian seems to know how to win. This could be the revolution in fox hunting if this pair can only hunt in daylight hours so the ufo's don't intervene... It has also come to attention that P town kennels have broken FHA rules signing autographs without written consent from big creek more on that story to follow just stay tuned in this is getting interesting and we are only in preseason also tommy was reported at mobile greyhound park with his lawyers trying to DNA the greyhounds his side of case was there so FAST they have to be some offspring of the dependable the grease lightning the incredible the producing red 70

It aught to be $500 a dog at oak ridge everybody invited! Don't get scared now!!!!

whats wrong with a neutral pen. how bout sandyhill..85 acres of fast and furious. can stand at the camp and score all you want and its neutral..why does it have to be oak ridge

you know espn guy you say that but that really would be a dangerous combo. love em or hate em they do get there. I have seen both lamey names place lot this year

Because dewayne told ME to pick 5 dogs and the PEN! I did ! Put up or shut up! Man or mouse?

why is a neutral pen and hunters judge such a bad idea. if you really want to make it happen seems like only thing in the wey

Well boys the 5th dog has been confirmed!it will be a 70! 747's gillette! And by the way p-town i did raise and train her!

Thats not what the deal was! they can man up or crawfish!

1 2