Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Results Circle 16 all age hunt

You all sound like a bunch of whiny idiots. I hope your hounds are smarter than you all are.

U say that but at circle 16 a dog smoking s sold almost beat yall that dog had never been there before so with out that home feild advantage I do believe y'all would have been clapping so like I said sit down an listen u may learn something if u pay Attention in this post alone u would have learn something

Howard no need for all that.i said in other post i aint scared to stand beside my name!all this stuff dont bother me at all.i just like ****** off dewayne and water head i mean bama!

Hey water head, t-bone had to work saturday he was'nt even there!

U know who I'm talking bout your new hero alien... Your heroes change often was Benny then Adam them quinton and now alien nip zac... I wouldn't slam tbone like that at all... I keep spending my money on all theses sorry dogs u talking bout I buy but I've quit an started saving money to send tbone to the dr to see what in the world is wrong with him for hanging with u

See bama u always talkin but make no sence!u know on second thought dewaynes gonna have to be slick to trade u in on a pet monkey cuz the way i see it the monkey is gonna be the better deal!

At least u can teach a monkey tricks!lmao

Think bama done got lock jaw!

Tommy u really are stupid, think u an Brian alien nip zac been in those open fields of his getting those shrooms... U can tell by y'all's actions an comments... 1 or 2 more and y'all are done for... Think that's what's wrong with yals dogs y'all been making tea and sharing it with them.. They act kinda burnt too haha

Well good night peeps ! Till next time!

tommy do you think you could dig around in your kennel and find 1 dog that can outrun bama. heard hes got a few over there that can roll

Alright, I have talked with my good busy Seth Garrett and we have decided that we will pair out 2 gyps together for a challenge to anyone, or it can be still as stated above 5 dogs from each kennel which consist of myself, Seth and AF, oak ridge , and slade against whoever at oak ridge pen. I wantin this for the fun ! For us all to get together shoot the **** and watch some good dogs run a yote so whose up for the challenge win or lose it will still be fun!

we said 5 dogs and 1000.00 you in sir brian

Please tell me y at alien hill. It's 60 acres and all of your dogs was raised there. That's like going to anybodys pen and trying to compete with them. Get real y'all take it to island creek when it gets busted loose where they can run in 600 acres instead of 60.

Sounds good to me! I think we need to be trying to keep this die n sport alive the best we can! I'm up for whatever Cole! You know me! Seth Garrett! AKA The Kennel Boy!

I thought Dwayne said for us a to state a time and place. Well we stated the place! We can do our 5 dogs to 5 of Big Creeks! I'm very ok with the $1000! We said Oak Ridge and we will figure out a date that will be convenient for both party's ! Mine and Af s gyp hasn't run in Brian's pen but two times! And in his pen we can partner up with each other and get a lot of crossing! I want to see some good fast hounds run! I want to see a lot of crossing! So our offer to Dwayne's challenge is posted! And me and Af does not have much! We are just going to run a 12/29 pup! So y'all will have a big advantage over her!

Hot off the press!!!!!!!!!!! Challenge has been accepted. Big creek cleared up with attorneys and players union that the challenge is any 5 dogs of his choosing against kennel boy mrs Alabama alien from mars and alien from mars brood gyp mrs smoking sizzler. Big creek been in fantasy draft mode all night he has drafted Timmy breshears, jase Gatwood, brought nick out of retirement, top notch will add one, and heard thru the drones he mortgaged flock of chickens to buy him one from an anonymous breeder. Dates and time will be soon to follow. And in other news tommy was caught at peepers kennel looking for a red dog to claim was off of seventy. Until next time espn out.

Analyst! Tommy was at Peeper Dearmans house looking for a hound? The Kennel Boy!

You would think how bad Brian talked about tommy and his dogs at the dairy barn he wouldn't have anything to do with him.

Haven't been on here in awhile just glad to see everybodys still getting along on here lmao

I WANT TO SEE THE MAN HIMSELF AGREE TO THIS CHALLENGE! COME ON DWAYNE LET US KNOW YOU WANT THIS CHALLENGE. I HEAR THESE OTHER BOYS HAVE 1 OF SETH GARRETTS PUPS 1 OF SLADES 1 OF COLES BRIANS BROOD GYP AND A ANONYMOUS HOUND TO ENTER IN THIS CHALLENGE.I SSE THAT PTOWN HAS YOUR BACK BIG CREEK SO WHY DONT YALL MAKE IT A COMBINATION OF BIG CREEK AND PTOWN HOUNDS? THEN ALL THE SMACK TAKING CAN BE OVER WITH AFTER THIS CHALLENGE!

Breaking news the lamey's have merged..... Dennis and Brian had a meeting today and have decided to combine kennels. It seems a great idea as Dennis knows all of Brian's dogs breeding and Brian seems to know how to win. This could be the revolution in fox hunting if this pair can only hunt in daylight hours so the ufo's don't intervene... It has also come to attention that P town kennels have broken FHA rules signing autographs without written consent from big creek more on that story to follow just stay tuned in this is getting interesting and we are only in preseason also tommy was reported at mobile greyhound park with his lawyers trying to DNA the greyhounds his side of case was there so FAST they have to be some offspring of the dependable the grease lightning the incredible the producing red 70

It aught to be $500 a dog at oak ridge everybody invited! Don't get scared now!!!!

whats wrong with a neutral pen. how bout sandyhill..85 acres of fast and furious. can stand at the camp and score all you want and its neutral..why does it have to be oak ridge

you know espn guy you say that but that really would be a dangerous combo. love em or hate em they do get there. I have seen both lamey names place lot this year

Because dewayne told ME to pick 5 dogs and the PEN! I did ! Put up or shut up! Man or mouse?

why is a neutral pen and hunters judge such a bad idea. if you really want to make it happen seems like only thing in the wey

Well boys the 5th dog has been confirmed!it will be a 70! 747's gillette! And by the way p-town i did raise and train her!

Thats not what the deal was! they can man up or crawfish!

i need to get in on some of this.

I will accept you bring what ever you can scratch up Tommie date aug 31 cast 630 am run 3 hrs score the top 3 dogs in each crossing each one of us will pair up to judge after 3 hrs we will add all scores of each hound the knl with most combined points wins oh and I will not run muzzles that's out this is my last post on here of you want to set this up or talk more my number is 6012705167

There is a derby hunt at latmier aug 31 has to be after that! I say the first weekend of September because I will be at the hunt in alabama on the 14

Tommy y'all don't put the date off much longer forgot tell u Gillette was breed to BIG CREEK CASH should be having pups second week of September.

Latimer hunt???? What a joke... Yal want a challenge we coming to y'alls turf... What is it a invitational only or what? We coming there with no problems but y'all's man hood seems to dis appear when the no names bring up some other pen... But I sure would hate to own a dog I didn't have confidence in to carry anywhere... But we got it in ours we coming there for y'all... Y'all should really cancel that hunt bc the money that's gonna be there is just like a hunt.. Don't back out now... 3 groups of judges there when we do this too... Me dewyne an Howard split up with yals crew... None of y'all by yourself an none of us by ourself... We ready and one more thing, if y'all could find your man hood and not be scared we could go to sandy hill or terry byrds and we'll bump our part to 2000 if y'all win and we'll leave y'all's at a 1000 if we win, if this would bring your confidence level up but hey if not we good for coming there.... Let us know

Your in luck he can't reproduce lucky you better keep a closer watch on your gyps

Tommy u are smart for trying get her bc the ones 747 got are for sure the only ones I ever seen that's nice, I think the training come after they got her from u, and as I was just thinking I see y y'all's confidence level is down, it's the breeding program

do it tommie

Dewayne u know good and well there is a derby hunt that day and all us got numbers to it ! Dont try to make us look like chickens cause we got a hunt that day!we will let u know the date!......bama u will never learn!go spend thousands of dallors on that josh dog of waltmans jus to try to out run my 70's.ur like a puppet on a string....i always got u jumpin lookin for a way out!......

I could care less about y'all's derby invitational you picked the pen I choose the date show up or shut up and next time you want to say you are bringing somebody else's dog why don't you ask them first oh wait that's just another lie

SEE IF DENNIS WILL LET YOU BORROW ONE.

U know dewayne u used to could joke and pick with u but u done turned into a real ass crack! Guess thats what winnin hunts will do for some people!

You know Tommie I used to love to joke and pick and winning hunts ain't got nothing to do with it it's the no name post you have put on here and admitted to posting and the shirt you had made its a pen owner calling me after a hunt telling me people calling him before he even gets home to bash on me so if I have become anything it's because of that Tommie I will say on here and front of everybody I apologize for some of my post towards you I let my anger get the best of me but I am sick of the crap I tell you what I won't post another thing on here about you I am done with it if y'all want to have the hunt the date is aug 31 like I said if not its over and done have a good life

Tommy don't forget the thousands I spent on bones to from Dennis he's a nice dog to... But one thing is for sure I hope y'all don't back out bc none of us knew bout y'all's hunt downt there but even if y'all cancel ill bet u any amount of money your red gyp or your white gyp can't get in a race with either one of these 2 dogs I've done seen them two perform and that's a fact... So there's u a chance to try and get some more money... Tommy and I admitted to u placing a few times this year in front them pups I bought but I still placed them in the hunts but u won't admit that's the only time them 70's ever beat me and I can promise they can't now josh an bones them 2 multi thousand dollar dogs are waiting on u to challenge them.... Please ... I'm done put up or shut up

Dwayne! This is Seth The Kennel Boy! I remember you said in your challenge to us "time and place"! Right? You knew we are having a derby hunt on August the 31 at Latimer! I posted it on here yesterday and plus You knew it because Jamie Welborn is bringing that Cash gyp ( Cover Girl )! You knew this before your offer today! I would expect you to stand by your offer! The offer you made to us on your first post of your challenge! I never would of figured that you would have said the 31 knowing that all of us were going to Latimer on that date! And you knowing it seems like you are using that date bc all of us have prior plans. I think you can come up with another date besides that if you really want to challenge us! You name a date other than 31 and ill have us clear our calendar especially for you! Do you think you can do that? I know you can come up with a more convenient date for all of us to have this fine run off! We are not scared! I'm putting up $500 and running a pup! And so is Cole! I hope you didn't say the 31 because you knew we already had plans and you knew we couldn't break them! Thanks! Let us know! The Kennel Boy!

Seth you can say what you want to I didn't know about the hunt belive it or not me and Tommie have spoken on the phone we are straight but we can still have the hunt I have let y'all pick the pen guess let y'all pick the date crap guess you want to pick what dogs I bring to huh we are going to Alabama sept 14 I will not run the weekend before and after that hunt and Alabama again in oct so pick y'all a date that suits you and if you want to come by my knl and pick which dogs i run to I guess just call me and let me know when you want to do that to

this is getting good ! it took 25 knls to get 5 good dogs togather and hes letting yall pick his 5! now that's confidence right there jack ! seems convenient when yall pick the pen but when he picks a date oh no this n oh no that! lol! not taking sides just reading between the lines!

I don't know seth or cole but I do believe they all bit off more than they can chew. I know they prolly got some decent hounds but when you talk about outrunning big creeks dogs and bones and josh dog and whatever ptown puts in there it just aint gonna happen boys. all I can say is good luck. your gonna need it no matter where you run

I haven't bit off more than I can chew? I don't have a problem with none of these people you haven't seen me bad mouth none of these kennels I said I would challenge whoever for fun or for whatever I like the challenge and if u want to join its open to you also!

cole never said you bad mouthed anybody but outrunning the latimer group wont be enough.wasn't bad mouthin you either but ive had the pleasure watchin all these hounds run and so has everyone they have outrun. they gonna get the front. good luck

WHAT IS WRONG W/THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT WEEKEND.I HAVE LOVED THE POST & HAVING SOMETHING TO READ EVERY DAY,BUT I THINK THAT ALL THE DATES ARE BOUT TAKEN.I THINK I REMEMBER THAT YALL SAID YOU WERE GOING TO STUD DOG HUNT THIS WEEKEND.IM DEFINANTLY COMING OVER WHEN ALL THIS TAKES PLACE.I JUST HOPE EVERYBODY CAN PUT THERE ANGER ASIDE & LET THE DOGS DO WHAT THEY DO & LET IT BE.

ALL YALL HAVE GOOD DOGS & ARE GOOD HUNTERS,I JUST WANT TO COME & SEE ALL THESE FIRE BREATHERS RUN.IF NOT,ILL SEE YALL WHEN YALL COME TO ALABAMA & ILL DONATE TO YALL.SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST DOGS ARE IN MISS.

Garrett / Ainsworth
Aug 14, 2013 - 3:59PM
Quote Reply Re: Results Circle 16 all age hunt
P-town(Heath Howell). What does that have to do with ? Does that mean y'all don't want us to have it this sat bc y'all want to come in watch? We just need to know what dates Big Creek are all ready booked for September and October so we can figure out what date we can offer this challenge! We are going to a hunt the 31st of this month then I'm free all except for deer hunting with dogs season! Ill be Deer hunting everyone of those days! Y'all get back ASAP ! The Kennel Boy!

Dwayne! I' posted this yesterday to let y'all know that I can't be there the 31 of this month! I figured you had read it! Ok! I don't care what dogs you bring as long as they are Your dogs or p-towns not Byrd and Valentines! Like I said! You can choose the date! You have the busyest schedule! You tell me other than the 31s of aug and I'm there! And look! Im wanting to have fun! Yall will probably beat us! like i said, im running a pup! thats all. Im not talking bad about your kennel and won't! I just want to have a friendly competition! Thanks! The Kennel Boy!

1 2