​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Camp Shelby outside 4hr. 8/21/13

When is the bench show? Is there food being cooked? Are the kennels ready for dogs? Can we sign up there for the dog hunters assn like years past? Don't want to be rude but some of these ? Are kinda need to know......

Looks like they might get to run against themselves.

bench show at 7,kennels are not ready but i have a dog trailor to put some dogs in,they will be food and u can sign up for the ms hunting dog ass. if u need anything else just let me know

I am not going to use 62 or 64 so I am turning in so you can give to somebody. Thanks

U never posted my numbers but it dont matter im turning them in i cant make it

how did it go?

Hunt went great besides the weather I appreciate everyone coming out to support the hunt I will post results tomorrow. Thanks

Clayton I have one in the bombing range she has a 217 146 collar on her so yall watch out for her. I will be up there later this

ok chip ill check on her if someone calls u about her call me and i will pick her up til u can get up this way

Clayton. I got my jip and want to thank all of yall for the hunt. Them guys that judged did not have a good day but they worked hard to pick the winner

I appreciate everyone for coming out to support the hunt i think the judges did an outstanding job scoring the dogs in the bad conditions we had.Special thanks to Back water grill,Claude Hinton.Chandslers feed,ellisville feed,2 Rivers outdoors,Hubcity West,Daniel Ryer for there donations we couldnt have the hunt with out these guys help,and a special thanks to all the judges for there hard work and Wayne McDonald and Joe Dye for mastering the hunt.
133 Hounds entered
1st-#88 SOUTH MS.HEAT
2ND-#124 BRAD TALLEY
3RD-#177 COLBY HAGGARD
4TH-#561 HEATH SMITH
5TH-#197 LOUIS EARL
6TH-#135 C&C KENNELS
7TH-#10 COUNTY LINE KENNELS
8TH-#110 LISHA'S KENNELS
9TH-#5 COUNTY LINE KENNELS
10TH-#11 JEREMY JOYCE

Looking foward to bigger hunts after first of the year.THANKS

5th place is smiths red bird (valentines Fred & kings Addie Mae )

What is 1st place off of thanks

2nd place is off Desoto's Rock Solid x Short 17. Had a good time and congrats to all that placed. Like to say special thanks to Clayton, Jase,& everybody that put all hard work in making the hunt a success.

1st place is Colton's Slap-Cat ( Canoys Matt Liquor x Nash's Sarah)