​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Croghan bred coyote hound at stud

Anybody wanting to breed to a coyote hound I've bought koons Cherokee Tim, he's out of vances chip and koons Cherokee Annie, I talked to several people that has pups out of him and they all like em, text me at 573-429-4468 for more info

Re: Croghan bred coyote hound at stud

Tim should ; and from what I've heard ; has produced some pretty good hounds . He should enhance any breeding program . Tim's sire ; Chip ; has produced some really nice hounds and has dogs like Mann's Skoal and Deacon ; Turners Rattler and Scooter ; Strahan's Bad Ace and Chief Charger in his pedigree . Annie also has a top notch ancestry if my memory is correct ; her sire Diesel Rocket was I heard a yote catching machine ; his sire Wiseman's Dealer [the walker dealer not the july] was a great dog and I seen him run many times . congrat's Joel

Thanks frank, I'm gonna breed him to my XXL gyp and a couple guys that have dogs out of him are gonna breed gyps so I'd say they must like the pups out of him, he's bred to produce coyote dogs that can run a track and fight when they catch it

Btt

Btt

Lol