CDDKMUSIK.COM's Message Zone

Got any useful tips or advice?
Looking for musicians,bands,djs?
Got a gig you want to advertise?
Need people to listen to your music?
Need to promote yourself a bit more?
Know a few things about the industry?
Use this Forum to do just that

Our interactive Message Forum Service allows you not only to advertise any band or gig news but to discuss issues and events that you have in common. We should all try and help each other in this game, so if you have any useful info, advice or tips that you feel may help others add it. Help and advice should always be free so don't be afraid to share what you know with others. We want you all to make it, so, if we work together maybe some will.

CDDKMUSIK.COM's Message Zone
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
British Independent Artist Opportunity

Hello there,

I am assembling materials for a British Tourism promotion throughout the Northeastern United States and Canada University Campus scene. This promotion will be affiliated with Visit Britain www.visitbritain.com so please know this is a legitimate exercise. Part of the promotional materials will be a music CD. The CD will be a giveaway. What we are looking for is about 12 to 14 songs produced by unknown British artists.

The only reward involved is an opportunity for exposure of your music to a great audience, a CD with your song on it, and I intend to have full contact information for each artist in the liner notes. There would be no financial benefit as the CDs are given away along with various British Tourism promotional items. The usage is onetime only. There are no fees, sign ups, or money changing hands. Any information received is held in confidence and not given to anyone or any organization.

If you know of any bands that are interested in submitting a song or two please e-mail me at tony@magpiepro.com or visit www.magpiepro.com/brit_CD.html for further information. Material submissions will not be returned but I will make my best effort to acknowledge every one received! I offer e-mail and FTP for submission as well as mail.

Thanks,
Tony Fenske
Magpie Productions