CDDKMUSIK.COM's Message Zone

Got any useful tips or advice?
Looking for musicians,bands,djs?
Got a gig you want to advertise?
Need people to listen to your music?
Need to promote yourself a bit more?
Know a few things about the industry?
Use this Forum to do just that

Our interactive Message Forum Service allows you not only to advertise any band or gig news but to discuss issues and events that you have in common. We should all try and help each other in this game, so if you have any useful info, advice or tips that you feel may help others add it. Help and advice should always be free so don't be afraid to share what you know with others. We want you all to make it, so, if we work together maybe some will.

CDDKMUSIK.COM's Message Zone
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LIVE BANDS WANTED

Ref: Bands Wanted

Hi there Paul,

I am interested in the message you have placed in my forum at CDDKMUSIK.COM. I manage and promote 2 bands down here in the South of England and wondered if there was any way we could get them showcased in the Biringham area. Both bands are on the verge of being signed and we are in the process of exposing them throughout the UK. We are seeking suitable venues to host our bands, whose styles though both melodic rock are quite different. It maybe that this is of no interest to you but maybe you could recommend some suitable places to consider.

Best Regards

Dave (CDDKMUSIK.COM Southampton Hants)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there, I am looking for bands from in and around the birmingham area, to play gigs at a Birmingham venue. If you are in a band, and this sounds good to you, please get in touch at savo1@firenet.uk.com

Paul, Tonic concerts